Hive / Kashyyyk

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Hive / Kashyyyk

Post by RevStoningpot »

This is an official spot to lay ideas and such for the people of Box's Hive and Rev's Jungle. By the way i'm going to be calling the jungle kashyyyk in honor of the wookie home world. I was going to go with endor but there seems to be some confusion at weather or not Admiral Akbar was calling the ewok planet/moon endor.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Re: Hive / Kashyyk

Post by RevStoningpot »

Here again are the plans for my auto farm if any one wants to help build it. Just download extract and put into save folder. It's a step by step layout to show how to build it. Materials arn't so important as long as blocks are ender safe.
http://www.mediafire.com/?w1vfgm031g9zrp9

Also any one wanting to build in the jungle is free to. I want to go with a tree fort and ancient temple feel. Keep with wood and sand stone as the main theme to your builds. try to keep the jungle looking natural, work around the trees don't cut them down, too much. Try to make it look like things are old and overgrown. Also there is going to be a lot of empty space in the pyramid around the grinder. So feel free to add smallish rooms and confusing corridors for a nice ancient pyramid feel, working mostly in sand stone. Lastly the outside needs to be coated in stone brick steps. for the future I'm going to want a glorious temple on top of the pyramid. I have no design in mind so if any one wants to, you can have that project.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Hive / Kashyyyk

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

I'm just wondering who greifed Avalon. I'm gone for a week, and someone poked holes everywhere and put up british flags.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Just us brits claiming more land!
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

TLRedemption wrote:Just us brits claiming more land!
are you just joking, or did you admit to greifing it? because I'm still looking for any signatures of who did it.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

worldruler086 wrote:
TLRedemption wrote:Just us brits claiming more land!
are you just joking, or did you admit to greifing it? because I'm still looking for any signatures of who did it.
I'M KIDDING. I haven't even played in a while.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

any one can help with the current stage of the pyramid build just copy what i've done around the rest of the way. I put my left over sandstone down in the loot room. Also i'd like an extra hand to help me add the lava feature i want in the hall. my plan is one person places lava as the next one glasses it up. so i'll be asking if a see any one online.

And if any one has any good source info on mushroom growing i could use some help to improve my mushroom farm design.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Are screenshots a possibility?
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

of what? I'll show off the pyramid once it's done. If it's the farm you're wondering about download the world file to check it out it full 3D.