Hive / Kashyyyk

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: Hive / Kashyyyk

Post by RevStoningpot »

It seems this land has ghost towned since box went on hiatus. But I am still around and building and would like to rally whoever still has a shred of gumption left, to get off their asses and start developing the rest of the bay area. That is, if you didn't notice yet, the body of water where the oil rig is. It is surrounded by land excepting the desert/jungle boarder river, the east bank jungle river, and the wider mouth of the bay which I am currently putting a bridge over. Half of the bay coast is jungle, please build jungle style there. But the rest of the coast is desert snow and forest. These areas are open for any type of development. My vision is to have a big happening port with various marine type stuff all around. If any one wants to take on a project, i have marked a place at the east river where i'd like to have a colossus of rhodes. I have no design plan so as long as it's green and stands astride the river i'll be happy with it.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

actually. I just spoke to box and from the sound of it she's through here. So if any one is sticking around let it be known here. I will also be concidering requests to join since the place is suddenly empty.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Might seem unlikely for me to be asking to join, but I've been with dpylz and I'm bored as shit because he hasn't joined in a while. If he's alright with me joining I'd be happy to.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

you need his permission to leave?
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

come to think of it I'm going to start a new clan topic for any one wishing to live out here.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

So are you guys with box or what???
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

no box left and so did her people, all of them as far as i know. I'm looking for new blood. But go to the other topic to request joining if D is going to let you go.