The Pantry

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: The Pantry

Post by worldruler086 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
worldruler086 wrote:
Ellidon wrote:No but seriously, what do you mean?
He's posting in hopes you'll respond, even though it's quite apparent that he's posting in hopes you'll respond, so when you respond, it makes you look like a complete nimrod.
Shhhh, spoiler alerts.
Dumbledork dies
Ellidon
still building aboveground

Post by Ellidon »

worldruler086 wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:
worldruler086 wrote:
He's posting in hopes you'll respond, even though it's quite apparent that he's posting in hopes you'll respond, so when you respond, it makes you look like a complete nimrod.
Shhhh, spoiler alerts.
Dumbledork dies
Oh, is that it. See I thought I was just keeping my topic at the top of the sub forum. Silly me.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Ellidon wrote:
worldruler086 wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:
worldruler086 wrote:
Shhhh, spoiler alerts.
Dumbledork dies
Oh, is that it. See I thought I was just keeping my topic at the top of the sub forum. Silly me.
But you realize this has boiled down to everyone laughing at how much of a retard that you are, right?
Ellidon

Post by Ellidon »

Wow, still at the top? Cool stuff.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Ellidon wrote:Wow, still at the top? Cool stuff.
Obvious troll is obvious. And obvious trolls fail, so failtroll is obvious.
Ellidon

Post by Ellidon »

Hey man, did you know that people can still easily find out that the Pantry exist, because it's topic is at the top of the clans sub forum.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Ellidon wrote:Hey man, did you know that people can still easily find out that the Pantry exist, because it's topic is at the top of the clans sub forum.
Therefore it can easily be destroyed. Intellectual Checkmate my friend.
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

Listen Elli, I respect that you're bothering to help spawn, which is something that would require massive amount of planning and organization in even having an effect larger than simple local areas, but you have to realize you're looking at it the wrong way. Pantries are hard to protect, hard to guard, hard to have be publicly known without being destroyed, and hard to have a proper system that provides food, but not welfare. Really, if you want to have a system that would work properly, you're going to need manpower. One person can't do shit, but if you have 10 people, properly grouped, and in seperate areas, you can set up a system that can provide locally in several areas. I'd also recommend focusing less on simply giving food, and focusing more on what the problems at spawn are, and try to solve those problems, rather than simply alleviate the symptoms. So set up forestries around spawn, don't give wood away. Same with food.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

worldruler086 wrote:Listen Elli, I respect that you're bothering to help spawn, which is something that would require massive amount of planning and organization in even having an effect larger than simple local areas, but you have to realize you're looking at it the wrong way. Pantries are hard to protect, hard to guard, hard to have be publicly known without being destroyed, and hard to have a proper system that provides food, but not welfare. Really, if you want to have a system that would work properly, you're going to need manpower. One person can't do shit, but if you have 10 people, properly grouped, and in seperate areas, you can set up a system that can provide locally in several areas. I'd also recommend focusing less on simply giving food, and focusing more on what the problems at spawn are, and try to solve those problems, rather than simply alleviate the symptoms. So set up forestries around spawn, don't give wood away. Same with food.
Stop helping the newfag.
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
worldruler086 wrote:Listen Elli, I respect that you're bothering to help spawn, which is something that would require massive amount of planning and organization in even having an effect larger than simple local areas, but you have to realize you're looking at it the wrong way. Pantries are hard to protect, hard to guard, hard to have be publicly known without being destroyed, and hard to have a proper system that provides food, but not welfare. Really, if you want to have a system that would work properly, you're going to need manpower. One person can't do shit, but if you have 10 people, properly grouped, and in seperate areas, you can set up a system that can provide locally in several areas. I'd also recommend focusing less on simply giving food, and focusing more on what the problems at spawn are, and try to solve those problems, rather than simply alleviate the symptoms. So set up forestries around spawn, don't give wood away. Same with food.
Stop helping the newfag.
It's less to help him, and more to (hopefully) have him stop posting shit