Mushroom Kingdom Lots Available

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Mushroom Kingdom Lots Available

Post by RevStoningpot »

The MushroomKingdom has many vacant lots and I am now recruiting land lords to come join the Mushroom Kingdom. This is an exclusive community, newbs need not apply. So far only the lots Castle Toadstool and Blooper Bay have been taken. And two members have yet to decide on a lot. There are two mushroom islands left to claim (not pictured) but they are outside the kingdom and can't be reached by warp pipe.

Warp Pipe Railway System: A long system of rails which links the 10 territories of the Mushroom Kingdom. Now horse size!**

Donut Plains: A plains village with a nearby desert for communal sand farming*

Isle of Delfino: A large mushroom island, on reserve for some one that wants to recreate this super mario sunshine island*

The Hub: All members have VIP access to The Hub's many farms, machines, and grinders. Plus access to a massive xp mob grinder and the resources in the commonwealth vault.**

*special conditions apply
** communal use only, not for sale

So here's the way to get a lot. Give me a stack of diamond blocks. This stands to be a show of trust and also a sign that you are a worthy player to play with. The diamonds will be returned when you have peacefully arrived in the Kingdom. It is very far away from spawn so only join if you are prepared to travel for a long time, and can get by with out urges to return to spawn. All standing members retain veto power over any new applicants.
Last edited by RevStoningpot on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Mushroom Kingdom Lots Available

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

I'd like in, but I don't exactly have that many diamonds to lend. Any alternate source of "payment"?
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Holy shitnozzles, an entire stack of diamond blocks? I'm not sure anybodies comftorable with even carrying around all that at once..
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

A stack of diamond blocks will indeed weed out the less successful raiders, er, I mean, griefers. PLAYERS! I meant to say players.

Best luck rev.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

I don't see it as that much and i don't think the other good players i've lived with in the past would either. Like i said, you get it back, It's just a sort of insurance for getting the coords. As you can see there is not much to grief, just open lands to develop. Also not much to steal, at least nothing the residents give a shit about. That's what ender chests are for. It would really be in a players best interest to not grief and steal since we have a lot to offer friendlies.

And Fo as some one I've worked with in the past, i think we could arrange something. So send me a PM regarding your current living situation and what your moving needs and building plans are.
blackbabby
[rawr]

Post by blackbabby »

How do we know this isnt a load of shit
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

blackbabby wrote:How do we know this isnt a load of shit
You never will because you're a prick.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

it's about trust. A person that can trust me with a good deal of diamonds is some one i may trust with coords to my kingdom.
U_B
[rawr]

Post by U_B »

Kingdom's at X -150000 Z 230000, have at it boyos.
Last edited by U_B on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

yep that's it, every one go grief there