Ice Clan.

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Re: Ice Clan.

Post by SilasOfBorg »

PSA: DarkOwl, IceRegion, and JetHunter all joined within 1/2 hour of each other and two of them have been defending Khamulio in OT.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

SilasOfBorg wrote:PSA: DarkOwl, IceRegion, and JetHunter all joined within 1/2 hour of each other and two of them have been defending Khamulio in OT.
Joined within 1 hour and 20 minutes of each other. Same mindset. Possibly alts or a band of 7th graders.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
SilasOfBorg wrote:PSA: DarkOwl, IceRegion, and JetHunter all joined within 1/2 hour of each other and two of them have been defending Khamulio in OT.
Joined within 1 hour and 20 minutes of each other. Same mindset. Possibly alts or a band of 7th graders.
Either alts, or coincidence, If alts I didn't create them (Possibly TLR or lyser), If coincidence, they're not even making me look good, Either way, they probably have an IQ lower than there age.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

lower than there age
Can you say hypocrite?
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
lower than there age
Can you say hypocrite?
Lone, what the fuck?, for once, I finally agree with you, on something, and you call me dumb, so, you're calling yourself dumb too. Insults, and name calling, makes you look, jolly mature. I can tell, you're going to reply, with, "gr8 b8 m8", or a gif.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

No, you just need to learn the difference between "There", "Their", and "They're".
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:No, you just need to learn the difference between "There", "Their", and "They're".
I do, you're just constantly editing out my grammar, to make me look stupid, also, in another thread you said, the "bad grammar" arguement was shitty, that makes it shitty for you, too, not just me, I don't hate you, I'm seriously just trying to help you grow up.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:No, you just need to learn the difference between "There", "Their", and "They're".
I do, you're just constantly editing out my grammar, to make me look stupid, also, in another thread you said, the "bad grammar" arguement was shitty, that makes it shitty for you, too, not just me, I don't hate you, I'm seriously just trying to help you grow up.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:
Why do you treat everything, like a joke? I provided valid criticism, as for the butthurt thing, I said I didn't fully hate you, It's funny, you think you can do whatever you want, with threads.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

>mfw "valid critisism"