Looking for fighters/ hitmen for clan

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
antant42
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Looking for fighters/ hitmen for clan

Post by antant42 »

I am Antant42 and I will be starting a clan. There will be no rules building wise. If you feel like building stupid looking houses then be my guest. The location of headquarter will move time to time to avoid the users that we piss off. Just need to be hard to track.

first things first,

I will be recruiting people and will not be posting the members on this board.

I am not just looking for good fighters/ hitmen. It would be nice if the recruits have certain "problems" being sane is not required to be part of this clan. In fact, It is encourage to have a sick thirst for griefing.

Our Mission:

Work for diamonds to ensure "protection" to some clans and destruction to others. We will take sides in clan wars. When there are no wars we will accept payment for regular protection as well as player hits.
Also, I will personally be paying diamonds to the top killers to get the clan running at first.

We accept payment via diamonds only.

To get this clan started we will need mostly killer but we will also need some good miners to provide the clan with a steady supply of diamonds.

If you are interested in being a killer or miner PM me and I will recruit from there. Just email me what you would like your role to be like and your experience. I may test your skills. If you are part of another clan at the same time I do not care. I will conceal your identities on this board.

Thank you,

AntAnt42
Last edited by antant42 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Looking for fighters/ hitmen for clan

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

antant42 wrote:I am Antant42 and I will be starting a clan. There will be no rules building wise. If you feel like building stupid looking houses then be my guest. The location of headquarter will move time to time to avoid the users that we piss off. Just need to be hard to track.

first things first,

I will be recruiting people and will not be posting the members on this board.

I am not just looking for good fighters/ hitmen. It would be nice if the recruits have certain "problems" being sane is not required to be part of this clan. In fact, It is encourage to have a sick thirst for murder. If you grew up killing the dogs and cats in your neighborhood than this is the clan for you.

Our Mission:

Work for diamonds to ensure "protection" to some clans and destruction to others. We will take sides in clan wars. When there are no wars we will accept payment for regular protection as well as player hits.
Also, I will personally be paying diamonds to the top killers to get the clan running at first.

We accept payment via diamonds only.

To get this clan started we will need mostly killer but we will also need some good miners to provide the clan with a steady supply of diamonds.

If you are interested in being a killer or miner message me at Anthonyc91@gmail.com and I will recruit from there. Just email me what you would like your role to be like and your experience. I may test your skills. If you are part of another clan at the same time I do not care. I will conceal your identities on this board.

Thank you,

AntAnt42
This was actually a good clan message, including the secrecy, ect, until we got the to edgy part about thirst for murder and the even edgier part of using Gmail instead of the fourms PM system.
antant42

Post by antant42 »

Good point I will change the message. No Gmail. PM me please.

lol, and no thurst for murder. I just mean griefing. I will change that too.
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

hehe I doubt you'll have any clan wars. The only ones that are to fight would be the feggets that live hundreds of kilometers from spawn in their paradise. Good luck with the clan tho ;)
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

KennyKatsu wrote:hehe I doubt you'll have any clan wars. The only ones that are to fight would be the feggets that live hundreds of kilometers from spawn in their paradise. Good luck with the clan tho ;)
You don't get what SimPvP is about, right?

Social Engineering? This guy has it all set up you short sighted fool. Instead of being retarded and posting all the information about his clan to everyone, he's maintained the secrecy of all clan activities and instead of threat and intimidation by a long list of names, which by the way 90% of cannot pose a threat at the same time as the others, you now have a threat of an unknown force of an unknown size that could potentially be someone right inside your base.

Knowledge is power, and you clearly are lacking power.
CreaPat

Post by CreaPat »

silly. just silly.
Die_Die228

Post by Die_Die228 »

its a great thing im intrested but,, like he said every one is so far away