About time for a move

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
CrackyJoe
[rawr]

About time for a move

Post by CrackyJoe »

I was a bit hesitant to post here, but I've concluded my current living situation has grown undesirable. I only live with my older brother and we have comfortable sustainable living. But he is in the army and about to go to ranger school, so he'll be going from "barely playing" to "not having access to a computer". No fun minecrafting with no one around.

I'm a relative newcomer, and I've spent a lot of time wandering and learning the ins and outs, but I want to be a bit more social and try to get into bigger long-term builds. Basically I'm looking for a person/persons who already have a solid set up, or any (non-retarded) person to meet and set up something new. Just trying to be a part of something nice, bigger plans, etc. I could go on but for now I'll save the space. Let me know.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: About time for a move

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Avoid McMafia like the plauge if you haven't figured that out already. They have nothing to contribute to anyone but the individual members when they stab each other's backs.

Pippenger's empire is supposedly collapsing into a tight-knit group of well known people. Pip also stated something about "recruitment being postponed forever". Probably a non-option.

NIRIVANA or whatever is another group of well-knowns however they're pretty obscure on how they operate, and unlikely that they'd accept anyone without a full 100% or much prior knowledge.

These three two alliances and the one shitposting containment alliance are where majority of regular players are situated. Getting into a large group is difficult and it would probably be better to seek another player out based on common interest. I'd propose for you to come hang out with me, but Avalon is going to be a closely guarded group of digits. You seem like a pretty cool guy though, so I can a probably supply you with stuff you might need via /world whenever I do end up getting back to Avalon.

The only other groups you're going to find are unlisted or unannounced teams that are happening through skype, and usually these are between people who know each other well, voiding most possibilities for a team. Also, avoid spawnrats and people who don't know what they're doing, or people who ask for free trees.
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

My team also accepts people, through unanimous voting, and we have a decently sized team and very huge and technologically advanced base. Look at "morl0ck's castle project" thread for details.

You already know where Pippenger's Capitol is, so technically you wouldn't need permission to join.

I guess Nirvana is good if you want to be a co-founder of a (possibly, in the future) successful base. I think right now it is composed of a field of wheat and a bunch of homeless guys in the woods.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

morl0ck wrote: I think right now it is composed of a field of wheat and a bunch of homeless guys in the woods.
9/10 I chuckled fiercely.
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

morl0ck wrote: I think right now it is composed of a field of wheat and a bunch of homeless guys in the woods.
Just so you know, its a pretty impressive field of wheat.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Is it a 4,800 tile auto-harvesting wheat farm?