New Team: Blue Orchid Cult

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
iQuint
better than clipchip

New Team: Blue Orchid Cult

Post by iQuint »

Hi there,

We are a new team called the ''Blue Orchid Cult''. Recently we were invaded by another team called the ''Principate''

On the 16th of January 2016, members of the newly-named but long-standing group, the "Blue Orchid Cult," partook in aggressive attacks as an act of retaliation toward another group known as "The Principate." We have attacked two bases directly related to current and allied members: "Nos Astra" in The Principate sent two players, Porkington and SirTashingdon, to claim the main and only base of the Blue Orchid Cult as their own for the Principate. The base was to be renamed "Gregoria" in late December of 2015 after publicly stating that they attacked the Blue Orchid Cult under the command of AllSixSix, the leader of The Principate.
Within a few weeks' time and careful planning, the B.O.C. preformed a counterattack upon the group involving player-on-player contact, base destruction, and releasing the coordinates of both bases as a way to signify that both groups are equally capable of preforming violent attacks upon each other. The reason for this attack is as a result of high tensions between the two teams with disputed origins of unease. Great conflict between the two groups has led to talks of an all out war between the Principate, a pro-unity group, and the Blue Orchid Cult, a pro-anarchy group.

Here's a pic of Nos Astra:
https://i.imgur.com/hdXBXbo.png (Original post of Nos Astra: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2169&start=10 )

And here is Nos Astra after the ''invasion'' of BOC:
https://i.imgur.com/KcLp57e.png
https://i.imgur.com/og5Yg8L.png

Following Virinum:
https://i.imgur.com/doQCUXu.png

Pictures of the aftermath at Virinum will be posted later on.

Keep an eye on this thread for future destructions/raids!

Members list of BOC:
Miniwimi(memewimi)
iFarazin (New guy)
iQuint (#1 hated person on the server)
Infam0us2 (hoarder)
CrackyJoe ( Name says it)
sir_renzo (the nice guy :)))))) )
M_BRIX (???!!!?!??!?!?!?!?)

Former members: BloysterCultist - Kicked due inactivity

If you wish to join us in our havoc, please contact either me or iFarazin.

PS: Couldnt use the bracket things so please dont hate
Last edited by iQuint on Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
SirTashingdon
[rawr]

Re: New Team: Blue Orchid Cult

Post by SirTashingdon »

I love how you equate a nonviolent takeover where nothing was destroyed with the annihilation of two cities. Our invasion =/= your retaliation. Overall, I'm impressed by your efforts so far. I particularly like how you make postcards of your target base before you grief it. You will make a challenging adversary. I look forward to seeing what your next move will be.

Sincerest regards,
SirTashingdon.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

Virunum aftermath is posted below:

http://imgur.com/a/mLG5r

1809 PST
2109 EST
0209 GMT
lasted the entire hour

Item transfer yeild: 13 2chests over a considerable amount of time.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

I can't quote formally, but here is my response to SirTashingdon : "Overall, I'm impressed by your efforts so far. I particularly like how you make postcards of your target base before you grief it. You will make a challenging adversary. I look forward to seeing what your next move will be."

I will say I appreciate that you don't instantly resort to a ton of "fuck yous" unlike other high members of your alliance. We'll see what happens, and we love you!
AllSixSix
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by AllSixSix »

Good to finally have some decent adversaries, it was getting hard to pretend to find TheJonesMiners intimidating.

Virunum was never in the principate though.
iQuint
better than clipchip

Post by iQuint »

''Virunum was never in the principate though.''

According to the wiki page it was part of ''The Order'', which you were part of.
AllSixSix
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by AllSixSix »

It was never in the order either. It was allied, yeah, but it was a very tenuous connection. Nobody who lived at virunum had anything to do with attacking gregoria.
MisterStrawman
Donator

Post by MisterStrawman »

*grabs popcorn*

This is actually pretty interesting, I'm enjoying watching these events unfold, it's pretty tense. Not sure if I agree that pro-unity vs pro-anarchy is really a thing though. Maybe pro-construction vs pro-destruction, or pro-building vs pro-griefing? I don't even think that works actually, but this does not look like a war of philosophies.

I was debating whether or not I'd take sides or stay neutral, but then I got a better idea. War profiteering!
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

Alright, i guess i need to make a statement here.
Yes, AllSixSix lived at Nos Astra for a few weeks at the time you griefed it.
Yes, the city was officially allied to the Principate as an "outpost".
However, i find it interesting how you talk about Nos Astra as if it was a staging post for the attack on your base, which by the way i was completely unaware of, and continue to say how you retaliated against Pork, AllSixSix etc. when in reality none of them have ever placed a block around Nos Astra.
I know you feel like you hit the Principate hard by doing this, but really, besides maybe AllSixSix, they hardly care. For this, you lose me as your ally. Doesn't seem like a good deal to me.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

It took a lot of long discussion to decide what we should do and to what magnitude. We came to the conclusion that since orders were given by AllSixSix to attack, it was considered a Principate invasion instead of a two-person occupation. As a result, we decided to as a team retaliate towards The Principate as previously mentioned to make sure they know who they're going up against.

I PROPOSE PERSONALLY, NOT AS THE TEAM:

We should have set areas to fight and I think it would be reasonable to say that a 20k boundary (-10k to +10k) around spawn could be a reasonable area for ample space but also small enough so that people can quickly engage in battle if need be instead of going back to how the server normally is: inactive with one or two big raids once in a blue moon.