Desert Marauders.

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
RASSBA
[rawr]

Desert Marauders.

Post by RASSBA »

I am building a team to perform the most daring thieving(not robbing) operations. I already have 5 people in reserve, but I am looking for skilled people who want to have a true adventure. The only requirements are:
1.No hostile actions towards the clan.(Griefing, fighting)
2.No more than 1 minecraft week bases unless everyone goes to sleep in real life.
3.Fighting is allowed only officially( in a special arena maybe, after a dual side agreement, with one specified condition like fighting with fists or very long-range bow fight.)
4.MOST IMPORTANTLY : need to be at least mediocre at all the aspects of this guide http://simplicitypvp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=997
The more skilled you are, the more you have chance to gain respect and with it a high ranking.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Desert Marauders.

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Probably at least 100newfags will try to join you.
waronchickens97
in diamond armor

Post by waronchickens97 »

Wow, you are sad. You think people want to join your shitty little base? Scratch that, a "thieving gang" you need coords to raid a base, you know, and I doubt anyone will be thick enough to believe the shit coming out of your mouth.
RASSBA
[rawr]

Post by RASSBA »

waronchickens97 wrote:Wow, you are sad. You think people want to join your shitty little base? Scratch that, a "thieving gang" you need coords to raid a base, you know, and I doubt anyone will be thick enough to believe the shit coming out of your mouth.
First of all, stop stalking me+offending me, second of all, as I said, I don't need a hundred newfags, I need an addition to an already 6-member team that will fuck anyone's brains out.
waronchickens97
in diamond armor

Post by waronchickens97 »

I have taken that as a threat and will respond accordingly. Come at me bro.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

RASSBA wrote:
waronchickens97 wrote:Wow, you are sad. You think people want to join your shitty little base? Scratch that, a "thieving gang" you need coords to raid a base, you know, and I doubt anyone will be thick enough to believe the shit coming out of your mouth.
First of all, stop stalking me+offending me, second of all, as I said, I don't need a hundred newfags, I need an addition to an already 6-member team that will fuck anyone's brains out.
1) Replying to someone because they make a shitty post (all of your posts today, currently) is not Stalking.

2) Nigger nigger you're a nigger ass bitch who eats fried chicken. Is that offending enough? I hope it is. You'll need at least 100 newfags to help raid your awesome team of 6. You probably did not click the link I so helpfully included. And your team of 6 can come on at me bro.
RASSBA
[rawr]

Post by RASSBA »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
RASSBA wrote:
1) Replying to someone because they make a shitty post (all of your posts today, currently) is not Stalking.

2) Nigger nigger you're a nigger ass bitch who eats fried chicken. Is that offending enough? I hope it is. You'll need at least 100 newfags to help raid your awesome team of 6. You probably did not click the link I so helpfully included. And your team of 6 can come on at me bro.
Mister LoneSoldier, you are a person that I at least heard of before, so getting offended by racism with the objective to offend me is impossible. Plus, it is stated in the pathetic ED that the meme is dead and overused. So yes, I did click that link.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

"So getting offended by racism" - Oh, so you were offended? Mission Accomplished.
"Stated in the Pathetic ED" - I think you fall under the catergory of "blacks"
"Meme is dead and overused" - Every meme is overused. Deal with it.
"So yes, I clicked that link" - Well, you'll probably understand that I stopped caring, at least 100 years ago.
yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

RASSBA wrote:
Are you new to the internet or something? People live to offend other people, and its not stalking, its a public forum, and anyone is allowed to comment on your stuff.
Pthiessen
[rawr]

Post by Pthiessen »

ok honestly rassaba you are pathetically trying to make it look like you are the new AVO of theiving but honestly you are no better than any other person in minecraft at theiving. Your guide is common sence to any decent smp player and I completely agree with everyone dissing you because you are making a huge deal out of raiding which takes tracking and social engenering to find a base in te first place, which you have neither. I honestly doubt you have ever raided a base on the server that isn't a noobie abandon base where you picked up the scraps of what better players left off.