Jail Appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
ZenGarfield
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Jail Appeal

Post by ZenGarfield »

I got jailed for "X-raying" a few minutes ago.

I don't play on this server often. 4 or 5 years ago, I am really not sure how long, I met a player by the name of J3rmin8or. We became friends, and he invited me into his base. He showed me his base, a giant floating ring, and also a series of portals he had built that led to other bases. Bases that belonged to his friends, many of which I never got to know.
I remember very distinctly one portal he showed me which was hidden behind a wall besides the gold farm at his base. I searched for it until I found it. It was in the same place it had been years ago. This portal led to a very big and beautiful base, and in this base there's in plain sight an other portal that leads to a Portal Hub, the same portal hub I had been at years ago.
I was then in this portal hub exploring each one of the portals when I entered one and appeared in the end dimension. But there was no portal near me. So I couldnt go back. I assumed it had to be somewhere, propably underground. So I dug, but only found a giant block of obsidian, then I dug more and more, around the sides until I found the portal I had gone through a few blocks besides that giant block of obsidian. I assumed that was the one I went out of. I entered it, but I appeared somewhere else, in an island, and once more there was no portal to be seen, so I started digging again straight down. Likewise, I once again only found a giant block of obsidian. That was the moment I got jailed.

I did not xrayed. But I did entered players bases without their permission and went through their stuff and I'm sorry about that. I didn't took or destroyed anything, I knew they were J3 friends, I didn't want to cause any harm.

Is there a way to review my case? or is there anything I can do¨? Thanks.
Last edited by ZenGarfield on Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
KoriJenkins
in iron armor

Re: Jail Appeal

Post by KoriJenkins »

You were banned primarily for digging up a portal made by a jailed x-rayer a little over a month ago (something J3rmin8or could not have possibly shown you).

There was also a portal you found underwater. Numerous portals behind walls (not just the one in the gold farm you claim). It seems extremely unlikely you'd remember where these were off memory after 3 years. It doesn't help your case either that the people whose bases you visited, friends of J3rmin8or, have never heard of you and insist he wouldn't show you the portals you found.

Until you can provide more substantive evidence to support what you're claiming, and also explain how you found many portals made recently, you're not going to be unjailed.
ZenGarfield

Post by ZenGarfield »

Ok. I am right now searching through old files. My Minecraft name back then was not ZenGarfield. It was Augusto1220. I remember meeting J3rmin8or the 4th of April 2019. We quickly became friends, and he gifted me this skulker full of equipment. https://imgur.com/a/HwYiyF6 "Regalos de Amistad" (in Spanish, which we both speak) translates to "Friendship Gifts". Full of items, renamed and personalized, which shows we were close friends.

I remember when he brought me into his base. He told me to be very discrete and respectful to every one. Because a lot of the stuff at those bases were not his. He also mentioned that his friends were tired of him bringing new players to their base haha, so he said that if I ever encountered another player to tell them I was invited by him. I also remember another girl who was just starting to build her house there, she was also invited by J3.

From that moment I started playing more on this server. We always spoke Spanish between us. He showed me how to build a beacon and invited me to this Portal hub I talked about. He had lots of hidden portal around the base, many of which I saw him go through, and I do still remember where those are.

After some time I decided to build a base of my own, I wanted it to be connected to his base. So I went underwater, and built a portal (the one you mentioned, which I built, and leads to MY base) That portal leads to an island where there are some chests laying in the ground and a house I never finished. The skulker box J3 gifted me is still there, maybe in a chest, or on the ground.

After some weeks of playing in that server, I got really busy in my personal life, so I couldn't play as much. I still got online maybe 1 or 2 times a month. The only thing I did was fly around the map and visit the portals and bases from time to time. But J3 never went online again, or maybe we just didn't run into one another again. I haven't heard of him since.

I still frequented the server. But not much, on and off, maybe once every 2, 3 months or so. This week I decided to explore. As I had done before. I went through the base and figured it was abandoned because the last times I've been online I had seen no one there. I went through the old portals. Visiting the bases. And I got lost in the end. As I said, I dug around the area and found a portal only a few blocks away, maybe that's the one from the jailed x-rayer. And that's it. I really have nothing more to say, and don't know what more proof can I give.

I'm not sure which portal from the jailed x-rayer you are talking about is. I suspect it might be the one in the end. Because all the other ones, which connect to the floating ring base, were shown to me by J3. Or I might have discovered one by accident, but I doubt that. I only searched in the areas I remember there were portals at.

I hope I can still play on this server. I promise not to visit those other bases again without the permission of the owners, I dont even know their names, I have been in their bases before and have never stolen anything. I had no ill intent.
ZenGarfield

Post by ZenGarfield »

Look. My name appears on this wiki page about the "Yukarion leaks a base" event. In the chat logs. Supporting his jailing, and talking to J3. https://simplicitypvp.net/w/Yukarion_leaks_a_base
I have since changed my name to ZenGarfiled becuase "Augusto" is my real life name and I wanted more animosity.
KoriJenkins
in iron armor

Post by KoriJenkins »

The portal from the jailed x-rayer was at the base you started at, not in the End.
ZenGarfield

Post by ZenGarfield »

Well, the portals I know by memory and went through yesterday are:

The underwater one which I built.

The one besides the gold farm which I know has been there for a long time, and the one hidden in the mountain next to the mine, I didn't remember the exact location of that one, so I just searched in the area until I found it, both of those lead to MAIN entrances of the floating ring base.

When you go below the ring you get to another base, in that base (made out of stone bricks) there is a portal below the wall that faces the house next to it, that portal leads to the Portal hub. There, in the portal hub, I went through 4 of them until I got lost.

And finally the last one, as I said, was the one in the end dimension.

Thats all. I'm willing to wait a year if that's what it takes. I promise to never cheat. I would like to keep playing on this server as I have been for the past years. Ill post in 12 months. Thanks.