Ban appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Roxy9999
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Ban appeal

Post by Roxy9999 »

A little over a year ago I was jailed and eventually banned from SimPVP for a variety of reasons, mainly XRAY, UI cheats, a few poor attempts at punishment evasion, among other things.

These actions were undeniably wrong. They were committed with a brazen, ignorant confidence, which I am deeply ashamed of and would never exhibit today. As those of you in the discord may know many of my opinions about things have not changed, players, bases, - server culture.

But for cheats, I can say with 100% certainty that this pattern holds no water. I see now how appalling it is to use cheats and exploits on a server such as this. It makes the lives of the administrators harder, it ruins the experience for everyone else, and, all in all, it is simply a dick move.

I am wholeheartedly sorry for my actions. Please grant me clemency.

-Phamtomguy
ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Re: Ban appeal

Post by ostrich1414 »

You do seem genuinely remorseful for your actions and I believe you do deserve a second chance to enjoy the server for what it is. I think it's alright to give you another try and unjail you, but of course, we'll see what the other admins think.
ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Re: Ban appeal

Post by ostrich1414 »

Unjailed.