Jail appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Radioz
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Jail appeal

Post by Radioz »

I took a week-ish hiatus from the server and logged in today to being jailed

'Burger_Malone' told me I got jailed for xray

I've gone mining for diamonds many times using the new technique https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Icj5TNmBUI
That probably confused whoever jailed me

I have also recorded all my diamond mining journies if that would help my case
If the location of the suspected xray can be made public, I can try and pinpoint the time I mined there in video
Radioz
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: Jail appeal

Post by Radioz »

Ah, reading a few other appeals right now. I've read the rules countless times, but I forgot that was also not allowed anymore, sorry everyone

During my time on the server, I was traveling within 100k, viewing the history as it really interests me, any location I've found or created I've marked down https://www.desmos.com/calculator/icvrrj04lh here is the collection if anyone else is interested, have a good year everyone =)
Burger
in iron armor

Post by Burger »

Yeah that new rule really wasn't made clear enough, unfortunately. There wasn't even an in-game announcement. I certainly don't think you should be banned an entire year for a genuine mistake, but the admins are usually very strict when it comes to enforcing bans.

Hopefully we'll see you back when you're unjailed.

Edit: If an admin reads this, I think his diamonds should all be destroyed and he should be unjailed, and anyone other new player who unknowingly breaks this rule should get the same treatment. There is no way for a new player to know that this RNG exploit isn't allowed.
MoWobbler
in iron armor

Post by MoWobbler »

We decided to unjail two other players who used this before it was clear that this exploit is against the rules. Because of this, I think it is fair that you are also unjailed.