iDenyMyCrits banned

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
iDenyMyCrits
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

iDenyMyCrits banned

Post by iDenyMyCrits »

Well hello admins or other people who might read this,

I got banned 1 day ago now for the clay exploit which I used a couple times when i tought this method was unknown and not illegal. I found out that it was illegal after Resuki got jailed. I wanted to come clean because it didn't feel right I think there are a lot of people who still want to come clean because they didn't read the forum's post and found out about the method being illegal. But I was afraid of getting jailed and didn't tell anyone. I did ones ask EmielKamil about it but he also tought it was ok to use. I think that jailing me is kinda fair because u guys posted a announcement( Which i btw never read because 1 i didn't know there was a forum and 2 there never was a link to the announcement) but on the other hand I think it's fair if I get some kind of reduce of sentence because of the vagueness about the rules. In my opinion there could have been announcements in game about the illegalness of the exploit like what's happening right now in SimPvP chat so people don't use the exploit. Also i never used any exploits before and I wont ever use them again. I really liked playing sim and never intended to break any rules so I hope I can get either unjailed or get a reduction in sentence. I am also more then willing to give back all the diamonds i ever mined if that helps the case

Thank u for reading and i hope u understand my statements.

iDenyMyCrits