Jail appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Pinkie
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Jail appeal

Post by Pinkie »

Hello,

As you know I have been jailed, but I don't know the reason. All I know that the last time I played was in May and I have not been active since. My brother came and told me why I was jailed, He said he has been playing on my account and was using x-ray so I was wondering if you can appeal jailed my account (Pinkie_sm) and jail his account instead (DragonPrime2002) if you need more info dm me Pinkie_sm#7360
KoriJenkins
in iron armor

Re: Jail appeal

Post by KoriJenkins »

That one ain't gonna work, buckaroo.
Pinkie

Post by Pinkie »

why won't the truth work?
ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Post by ostrich1414 »

Pinkie wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:01 pm As you know I have been jailed, but I don't know the reason. All I know that the last time I played was in May and I have not been active since. My brother came and told me why I was jailed, He said he has been playing on my account and was using x-ray so I was wondering if you can appeal jailed my account (Pinkie_sm) and jail his account instead (DragonPrime2002) if you need more info dm me Pinkie_sm#7360
So I just took a look at your diamond mines that led to you being jailed, and they were 100% dug using x-ray. Furthermore, you just admitted to having x-ray used on your account, so this account will remain jailed for the foreseeable future.

Unfortunately, the infamous "my relative hacked on my account" has become somewhat of a commonplace excuse on here, many players say the same thing after being jailed. Even if you're being truthful, it's very hard for myself and the other admins to believe you having heard this hundreds of times, especially with no way to actually verify. As such, since there was 100% use of x-ray on the Pinkie_sm account, which is against Rule #1 on SimPvP, that account will remain jailed. Thank you for understanding.
Pinkie

Post by Pinkie »

ok, thanks