My Appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
pqgs89cps
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

My Appeal

Post by pqgs89cps »

I would just like to start this off by saying it was truely a horrible idea for me to x-ray on Sim and I am completely wholeheartedly sorry for what I did. After getting jailed I realized that there was no other server like Sim that has such a good community of people. While I was unjailed, I made good friends with some of the people in the chat and the server members enjoyed my company. After coming back to the server 6-8 months later I just remembered the feeling of having fun on Sim and talking to the people on it and I wish i just never loaded up that x-ray pack. In conclusion, I hope you take this appeal into consideration, and I am truely sorry and I understand if you do not want to unjail me. Have a nice day to anyone reading this :)
ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Re: My Appeal

Post by ostrich1414 »

You were jailed on March 23rd, 2021, for x-raying, and since you were jailed for that and admitted to x-raying yourself, and were only jailed roughly 4 months ago, I cannot unjail you. As I stated to you in-game earlier, we have a very strict zero-tolerance policy on hacking; there are multiple signs at spawn telling you not to do so, there's the /rules command, and an instant pop-up message warning you not to cheat whenever you log into the server (also all the warnings on the wiki and forum). As such, since you x-rayed which is against the rules, I cannot unjail you. Thank you for understanding.
pqgs89cps
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: My Appeal

Post by pqgs89cps »

I understand your decision and hope to come back March of next year. Have a great day!