Jail appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
pepsimc1
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Jail appeal

Post by pepsimc1 »

First off I was told that I can appeal in a year but I saw that other people have made appeals in less than a year and have gotten responses. My ign is PepsiPlaysMC If this doesn’t apply to me than feel free to ignore this and I’ll appeal again in a year. I would like to clarify that I have never used cheats or exploits of any kind on the server. With that said I have played on the server using different versions of Minecraft. This includes 1.8.9 1.12.2 and 1.17.1. I did this using the mods viaforge and/or multiconnect. If you’re wondering why I use these versions to play, I just use them because I’m lazy to switch clients sometimes. When I was jailed I was at spawn playing on 1.8.9. If you are wondering why I’m at spawn, I’ve ventured out 2 times and died both times (no I didn’t set bed checkpoints let’s not talk about that). When I logged in just to check spawn for a bit, I was spawned underground in which I suppose I phased through. I’m guessing that the movement differences between versions caused me to phase through, though I haven’t had much problems playing before. I was then jailed soon after for suspicious movement. If I get unjailed I won’t use these versions anymore. If you need more info please let me know.
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Jail appeal

Post by Yukar9 »

Hi, we have a minimum waiting period of 1 year. Please appeal again after 1 year has passed.
pepsimc1
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: Jail appeal

Post by pepsimc1 »

Yukar9 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:23 pm Hi, we have a minimum waiting period of 1 year. Please appeal again after 1 year has passed.
ok thanks