Glitchabuse on Simpvp

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
dwut
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Glitchabuse on Simpvp

Post by dwut »

Hi Admins,

I started playing on Simpvp last year. I have several bases and several accounts, alone and with friends. That was the first time that I played a new version of minecraft (1.15) on a server. Because of that, I kept having technical problems, mostly chunks that didn't load. Because of this problem I have been jailed on the server (August 27th 2020).

So, here's the story:
Once, because the chunks didnt load, I discovered diamond ores very close to me and I took them. A few days later my account was jailed.

I tried several times to prove my innocence to DakkaDok. Unfortunately without success. I swear, I did not use xray or something like this. I also made the technical problem visible on a video to show the glitch on my computer and I said several times that I have never used this glitch apart from this case.

In the end, the jail was classified as glitch abuse. Then I disclosed all of my accounts to DakkaDok and he jailed them all.

Now my jailing time should be over.

So, can my accounts finally been unjailed?

Thank You!
MisterStrawman
Donator

Re: Glitchabuse on Simpvp

Post by MisterStrawman »

The manner in which you found the diamonds is explicitly not allowed, just to be clear on that. If a chunk error reveals diamonds, you are not allowed to take them if they weren't otherwise visible, same goes for bases, chests, etc, whether it was intentional x-ray or not doesn't matter in this case.

It has been over a year however, so you are eligible to be unbanned, the main thing is we need the names of your account(s), then we can look into it.
dwut
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: Glitchabuse on Simpvp

Post by dwut »

I am aware that I should not have taken the diamonds.
If the problem still occurs, I will certainly not abuse it.

I will send you my accounts in a private message. Thank You!