jail appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Psyk
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

jail appeal

Post by Psyk »

i would like to make a jail appeal, a year ago i was messing around on servers with a hacked client (first time getting into hack clients) and i went on this server, i did use xray. but my appeal is because i played a lot of servers that allows hacks for a whole year but getting bored of it i am trying to get an actual vanilla feel. i tried a lot of server without succes (bad anti cheats, no admins, huge queue, ect.) i want to appeal to my release because since then things have changed, i am bored of it being too easy, i want to grind and play minecraft the way it was intended to. your server looks like the best i could faind anywhere. now a little info about myself, i'm from canada, i speak french, i play mostly at night because i work late. on the servers i played with hack i was not a pvper, i was more of an explorer and a farm builder, i'd like to get this experience but now in vanilla plus when using hack i could not use shaders, that's a thing that i'm going for here. i own 3 accounts, Psyk0_tk, SH4OLIN, and bobby_101. this server looks like it has a great history and a good comunity, i do not want to ruin none of it be assured plus my discord shows if i'm using a hack client or not for your safety. if one day i get an urge of playing with hacks again i will go do it on the server i played before, my only reason to want to be here is to get the full vanilla experience. i want to be part of this comunity and play here often. i doubt anyone here is starting and looking for friends but i will be open.

i beg your pardon for my past sins.
(sorry for my bad english i'm mostly french)
Psyk

Re: jail appeal

Post by Psyk »

i must add, i was jailed almost instantly after xraying, and i'd like my inv to be deleted:)
Psyk

Post by Psyk »

and by xraying i mean i just started and went mining iron with xray, i did not play a while with the intention of greifing bases with hacks
KoriJenkins
in iron armor

Post by KoriJenkins »

From what I can see, you were jailed for speedhacks, not x-ray, though it's possible both were reasons. I'll discuss this situation with the other admins and get back to you when a decision is made.
KoriJenkins
in iron armor

Post by KoriJenkins »

After talking with the other admins, we've decided to grant your appeal. You're now unjailed.

To avoid ending up back in jail in the future, I'd advise reading through this page https://simplicitypvp.net/w/Rules