Question about a few Fabric mods

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
tycrek
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Question about a few Fabric mods

Post by tycrek »

I am aware of the Allowed Mods page but was wondering if the following are also permitted:

- AppleSkin
- Xaero's World Map (used in combo with Xaero's Fairplay Minimap, which as far as I know IS allowed)
- Inventory HUD+ (overlay for your own inventory on the HUD)
- Litematica

4Bilota
[rawr]

Re: Question about a few Fabric mods

Post by 4Bilota »

I know for a fact Litematica is allowed, basically what everyone uses. I know a printer mod to automatically place it is not allowed, which litematica doesn't even have the option from what I know.
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

AppleSkin apparently displays information that you wouldn't usually have access too, like your saturation. I would say that's not allowed, but would be willing to change my mind if other admins disagree.
A World Map is fine as long as it follows the same rules as other minimaps, I.E. no caves, no players, no entities of any kind. Please remember that this includes caves in the nether. Showing anything other than the nether roof in that dimension counts as showing caves, and is not allowed.
Inventory HUD seems fine to me.
Litematica is allowed, as mentioned above.
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

Xaero's minimap has a "fair play" version that does not show caves, entities or players. Pretty sure that version would be just fine.