Pvp clients and the ability to use such a client on Simpvp

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
newsreporter99
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Pvp clients and the ability to use such a client on Simpvp

Post by newsreporter99 »

Are Pvp clients aloud on Simpvp? If so are there any limitations put on these clients to make them fair (Like turning off certain settings within the pvp client)?

This is a question I have pondered and asked to many people in Simpvp community. I'm asking it because I want it clarified before I take part in using a pvp client. If you do not know what pvp clients I'm referring to examples are lunar, badlion, labymod and pvplounge. These clients are not in any way hack clients but are mainly used to increase fps among other features. Again I here just to get the point clarified on whether they can be used or not.

Sincerely,
newsreporter99
VetoTheNeato
[rawr]

Re: Pvp clients and the ability to use such a client on Simpvp

Post by VetoTheNeato »

Increasing FPS is fine, i think. The rule of thumb I use is; "Is this something that can't be achieved by a human player or a paperweight on the W key". I recommend just asking yuk or ost.
newsreporter99
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: Pvp clients and the ability to use such a client on Simpvp

Post by newsreporter99 »

VetoTheNeato wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:07 pm Increasing FPS is fine, i think. The rule of thumb I use is; "Is this something that can't be achieved by a human player or a paperweight on the W key". I recommend just asking yuk or ost.
OK gotcha will do just posted here so other people like you could respond