/r and /m

Announcements about changes/updates/downtime/etc
Yukar9
Admin

/r and /m

Post by Yukar9 »

Just added /r and /m commands.

/r sends a message back to whomever was the last person to send you a message.
Warning: If somebody messages you after you began typing your message will go to whomever was last to send you a message. This means if somebody ninja messages you, your message will be sent to the unintended reader. Be careful with sending coords by this command.

/m sends a message to whomever you last sent a message to.

Examples: Can't we do without? Shouldn't be that hard to grasp.
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: /r and /m

Post by Gnatogryz »

Damn you, Lone, this is addictive :/
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Assless chaps, chaps.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

what's wrong with /tell. This seems pointless. How about fixing the portals instead of adding new unneeded crap?
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

The portals are out of my hands, I don't know what you want me to do about them.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

use proper soft ware. I don't get this whole "bukkit is more stable" mantra, when bukkit can't perform a simple game function.
Gnatogryz

Post by Gnatogryz »

RevStoningpot wrote:use proper soft ware. I don't get this whole "bukkit is more stable" mantra, when bukkit can't perform a simple game function.
WTF Rev. There was never "bukkit is more stable" mantra. It's about extensibility - the original server software can't be extended. At all.

http://simplicitypvp.net/forum/viewtopi ... les#p11938
You seem to keep missing the point. We need bukkit.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

this is the only feature i was looking forward to with 1.4 i have a giant rail system that's completely worthless. Portals work just fine on real server software. And anti cheat is crap anyhow. You never get to ban hackers since they fail their cheat and stop using them. And it does nothing to stop xray which is the real problematic cheat
Gnatogryz

Post by Gnatogryz »

RevStoningpot wrote:And anti cheat is crap anyhow. You never get to ban hackers since they fail their cheat and stop using them.
The vanilla server is much better - let them fly and speed, and give us no chance to keep track of that. I also love a speeder can go 1k blocks in less than a minute.

Yes - bukkit does not stop people from x-raying. But it gives us tools to catch people who have done so and ban them. Unlike vanilla.

But why would you care, you live far enough that all that doesn't even concern you in any way. You just want your portals to work.

I have played on servers without moderation and anti-cheat plugins. It's not as fun as you imagine. Actually, it's not fun at all.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

exactly i don't worry about cheaters. And just cuz it's vanilla doesn't mean you have to allow cheating. Casual banning is good enough, 24 hour admin observation without mods would be more effective than spotty monitoring with mods.