PvP world has been reset

Announcements about changes/updates/downtime/etc
Yukar9
Admin

PvP world has been reset

Post by Yukar9 »

The pvp world has just been reset. The new pvp world is 1kx1k (that's 500 block border.)

Enchantments are banned from use in this new pvp world. You're free to bring enchanted items with you, but you will not be able to use them. And if you get hit while wearing enchanted armor, you will die in one hit.

There is currently not random spawning, but that may be introduced as the debate in this thread progresses.

The next reset is scheduled for August 1st.
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Re: PvP world has been reset

Post by A. Pippenger »

Does the ban on enchanted items include shovels and things like that? They don't really mess up pvp, and sometimes I just wanna grab some sand or something and I don't see why that should be illegal.
deflowvesper
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by deflowvesper »

A. Pippenger wrote:Does the ban on enchanted items include shovels and things like that? They don't really mess up pvp, and sometimes I just wanna grab some sand or something and I don't see why that should be illegal.
Axes can have sharpess enchants too.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

I like the fact that the ban includes any gear. This way, the obsidian structures around the world's spawn are that much more difficult to take down.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

A new way to bait players into loosing extremely expensive gear. Now all I have to do it punch them.
EggThief
in iron armor

Post by EggThief »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:A new way to bait players into loosing extremely expensive gear. Now all I have to do it punch them.
Very true, I just fell for it. elocphant baited me into it. In other news elocphant is a giant cunt
deflowvesper
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by deflowvesper »

EggThief wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:A new way to bait players into loosing extremely expensive gear. Now all I have to do it punch them.
Very true, I just fell for it. elocphant baited me into it. In other news elocphant is a giant cunt
I dont think you're the first, Xestia was also back stabbed, i think.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

EggThief wrote:
That's not exactly news.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I broke his diamond pants by skewering myself on his sword whilst punching him if it makes you feel any better.