Seventwoworld's pvp world

Announcements about changes/updates/downtime/etc
MoWobbler
in iron armor

Seventwoworld's pvp world

Post by MoWobbler »

The new /world is a custom world made by Seventwoworlds. It is a blend of mountains and large frozen lakes.
Burger
in iron armor

Re: Seventwoworld's pvp world

Post by Burger »

I joined the day after it updated and it was already destroyed. Any thoughts on disabling withers and lavacasts in /world? They kinda defeat the point of even having new /worlds.
MoWobbler
in iron armor

Post by MoWobbler »

I think disabling lava casts could be a good idea for the next world, as long as most players aren't opposed to it. Withers already are disabled last I checked.
SengornLeopard
[rawr]

Post by SengornLeopard »

I made a couple worlds, but a lot of effort into them. Had the player AjahnMara work hard as he could to reck them fast as possible just to spite me specifically. Since then I've not bothered trying to make cool worlds since nobody could enjoy them. If we change worlds monthly and do as the above suggests, I would love to get back into making /worlds. 2 months is a long time to wait to learn if a world will be accepted or not lol
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

I don't see any reason why we couldn't disable lava casts in /world, especially custom-made worlds.

How would we want to do so on a technical level? Disable cobble generation entirely?
SengornLeopard
[rawr]

Post by SengornLeopard »

Perhaps the world can be modified to be a nether, biome colors might change and get ugly, but water should evaporate.