Phantoms

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Azdin
still building aboveground

Phantoms

Post by Azdin »

I know we are vanilla but all phantoms do is annoy builders and force explorers to return to base pretty often. I suggest either extending the number of nights you can go before they spawn or make them do no damage. That way they’re more of a hallucination from lack of sleep.
clipchip
Honorary Admin

Re: Phantoms

Post by clipchip »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2585

i spent months watching the 1.13 update in awe and confusion that those 'things'.. were added to the game, i thought maybe it was just mojang's off-season april fools joke or something but then when they actually released them in a real update i was furious. those money hungry desk jockeys at microsoft had actually managed to beat themselves at making the worst update possible after the disaster that was 1.9.

after months of misery and pain i'm ready to bargain with yukar, just give us a way to sleep without resetting spawn points and i could live with that.. ( the current bed trapping thing lets you reset it wherever you want so it you people cant complain this isnt 'vanilla' .. ) but if he continues to refuse to handle or even address this situation i'm probably going to have to throw myself off the nearest tall building again

you can NOT keep doing this to me yakurion
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Phantoms

Post by Yukar9 »

I don't like phantoms, but I don't think removing phantoms would be reasonable for us to do as a server.

But I do agree it is problematic that getting rid of phantoms is tied to resetting your spawn point. Any suggestions for fixing that?