The End?

General minecraft related topics

Should RevStoningpot leave his Estate to another?

No, let it die in an ender chest
No votes
Hold an in game competition for it
20%
Let the players vote for heir
No votes
Write essays to win Stoningpot's favor
No votes
Spread it all out in pvp for people to fight over
10%
Leave coords, first come first serve
30%
Give Yukar command decision
No votes
Sell it to MisterStrawman for $50
40%

Total votes: 10

RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

The End?

Post by RevStoningpot »

It's a good thing the security word is still cactus, because I haven't been able to run minecraft since the 1.13 update. Now it's 1.13.1 and they still haven't fixed it. I'm not alone. Many are looking for answers online but no one seems to have them. I may never be able to play again. I can still play old versions but I won't be able to play the when the server updates. I hope mojang fixes it, but until then, I'm out of ideas.
Last edited by RevStoningpot on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Re: The End?

Post by RevStoningpot »

I finally heard from the mojag bug people. It's not a bug they tell me. They purposely cut my operating system from running minecraft. I have no other reason to use a 64bit OS so I'm not changing for this bull shit. If anyone ever hears of a 32bit linux mod for 1.13+ leave me a message. Otherwise i think i'll just give up.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

The server is still 1.12 though, so if 1.12 worked for you, then it should still.

My computer is 64 bit, so I can't test if it works on mine or not. But I would think that Java should still work on 32 bit.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

i would think so too. i did notice you hadn't updated yet. I think I might consider giving up my estate to some one before i'm out. I don't play much anymore anyhow. People may not think it but i have quite a good deal of treasures. And my recently (more or less) completed guardian grinder would be part of that estate. I inherited a good deal of eden/avalon/hive diamonds from box long ago, and im pretty frugal. I also have a dragon egg that box and i fought the dragon for. I'll get some screen shots of my loot up some time.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

You sure you wouldn't want to keep it for when you eventually get a new computer? (When the current one breaks.)
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

I'm so off of minecraft these days anyhow. Besides, my current computer can handle a 64 OS i just don't have enough power for it to even be a benifit so i don't bother.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

Here's a video showing the grinder and loot to be bequeathed.
https://youtu.be/HThlNrDLEqs
Vast_Marcus
[rawr]

Post by Vast_Marcus »

It's called civil asset forfeiture, bub... look it up.

What it means is that since i am = the one who caught you're drugs, then i'm am == the one entitled to your posessions

should of thought of that before u tried to use drugs in a kids game, sicko.... justice is slow but it is vast,,, u cannot escape to it. Red wave 2018 get these drugs OUT of our country and OUT of our games
MisterStrawman
Donator

Post by MisterStrawman »

Shut your mouth Fat Marcus.

I'd be willing to buy your dragon egg, let me know if you're interested.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

I don't see why i'd be interested. It would just be changing the contents of the loot. By the way, if the wiki is still going some one could archive the transfer of this treasure. I think I had almost 1 stack of diamonds when i joined with box and the eden crew. I think i got about 5 stacks from the team treasury that box ended up with and left to me. I burned up a bit by getting lazy on mining. But with mending i've stopped using them. The egg was won from a battle box and i fought together. I think it was the third dragon spawned, but i'm not sure. Anyhow, get the word out that there is a chance to get a hold of over 2000 diamonds +