New City

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
MisterStrawman
Donator

New City

Post by MisterStrawman »

So I've been working on a new city independent from the Capital, and I plan on recruiting 2 teammates.

The ideal candidate:
-Is not already on my team
-Is not very involved with any major teams/projects (on main or alt)
-Is prolific (or at least willing to be) and detailed builder
-Has their own cache of resources and farms available
-Has been on the server at least a reasonably long time
-Has my trust

What are you in for? This city's main focus is aesthetics, moreover, my style, a large monolith structure, the base of which has already been built. This city will be entirely contained within/on this single building, however it is considerably large. This is not a city for obtaining resources, there will be no giant farms or complicated machines (there may be small ones, as this will be a reasonably self-sufficient place). This is just a giant building, so if that's not what you're into, then please decline the offer if you are offered one of the 2 spots.

I will be scouting for recruits, but expressing your interest on this thread will work in your favor. For more info, please ask me in private. Thank you.

EDIT: A couple things to clarify. One, I will still be working on the Capital, and this new city will be occupied by one of my alts. And two, if you have your own private base or small team, you may still be asked to join, but in doing so, I'd expect this to be your primary (not only) focus.
iQuint
better than clipchip

Re: New City

Post by iQuint »

I am interested :)