Custom portals

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Mattias480
still building aboveground

Custom portals

Post by Mattias480 »

Hello friends! I have this suggestion.. to remove custom portals plugin. It has been in this server for 7? years.. Why start complaining about it now? Well, there is no incentive to build railroad systems anymore. Game feels too easy, less things to do, less challenges. One good thing about them would be to connect with new players, not that i see many of them.. I have used them portals alot, and they save a ton of time, but still, i miss the old way. Felt sorry for Jez, when all his massive system and hard work became useless in a day.. Not expecting much support for this idea, what are your thoughts on this?
ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Re: Custom portals

Post by ostrich1414 »

Sorry dude, while I get your point, I feel like that's very reliant on a nostalgia that many new players on Sim just don't have...and also, I just love portals too much and heavily rely on them for my day-to-day gameplay on the server. I don't think I could ever support their removal. Definitely a selfish reason, but they're far too integral on SimPvP to be suddenly removed.