ma ban appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Sven
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

ma ban appeal

Post by Sven »

Holla ma name is Sven (ign Svenn_Svenn) and I was banned for being friends and basing with bsb members.
a few months ago me and da bois found a base that Lord_Pasta made and we started living in it. We played for a few days and were just havin fun.
I woke up and joined the server but it said that i had been banned by an administrator, I went onto the discord and asked why i was banned but noone could tell me why.
I asked some of the other people at the base that were also banned and according to then we were all banned by Dakka because one of us was afk fishing. Banning the guy afk fishing is totaly fair but im not sure why I was banned, i just wana finish tha base lol.
(the only reply I got from Dakka was "Allah clan" wich I am not a part of)
so yeee thats it :3
MutualistManiac
[rawr]

Re: ma ban appeal

Post by MutualistManiac »

I think the admins should look into this. I support this ban appeal. It seemed like guilt by association to me, and not even a real association at that. If the claim is that this person withheld information about rule violations to staff, then I think it would be reasonable to ask for the rationale behind such a claim. Is it just assumed or is there something more concrete?
CarbonQueen
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: ma ban appeal

Post by CarbonQueen »

I completely agree with pasta. It really seems like Sven was a scapegoat in the whole allah clan thing. Btw I'm not even sure if Allah clan is a real thing, from what I know it was a meme group made up of bsb higherups. So if you are going to ban all members of a group, even if not all of them are guilty do it correct. Dakka do your job and stop malding.

- Carbon