Ban appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
MCUsya
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Ban appeal

Post by MCUsya »

Knowing that I wouldn't be online for a year, and most likely ever again - I couldn't focus on any of my projects, so I decided to explore the server, but having a time constraint, I opted to use an x-ray. My life is stable now; I won't be forced off of the internet as I was a little more than a year ago (no thanks to conscription). I learned to manage my time and wouldn't be so active on the server, but I would be a regular. Before all that, I knew that portal x-ray was considered a permanent ban, but having read the discord recently, I felt like I should at least try to appeal.
DKC
[rawr]

Re: Ban appeal

Post by DKC »

not gonna lie mcu, i love you to death man and would love to have you back on the server, but portal xray is a pretty major offense so i dont think the future is too bright. but hey skuller got jailed for pretty much the same thing and got unjailed, however considering the number of portals you ended up finding i doubt that youll get the skuller treatment. i wish you luck though we need us another mfer willing to build up the end :_) gone too soon...
Laz
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Laz »

While I'm sympathetic towards your described circumstances, having discussed this with some of the other admins, to reduce this from a permanent jail would set too bad of a precedent. Moreover, beyond just taking your word for it, we can't reasonably assume that there was no malicious intent involved in xraying all of the portals, or that this behaviour won't repeat itself when, in the future, you again become bored or unable to continue playing.