New Team: Blue Orchid Cult

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
CrackyJoe
[rawr]

Re: New Team: Blue Orchid Cult

Post by CrackyJoe »

Work progresses on parts of our new base. Here are some personal pics:

http://imgur.com/a/6NXr3

Official team banner, base name, etc. coming soon.
SirTashingdon
[rawr]

Post by SirTashingdon »

Just imagine how lovely it'll look covered in lava.

Side note: That genuinely looks very nice.
SirTashingdon
[rawr]

Post by SirTashingdon »

Let me just clarify a few things: The Order is a dead clan. Forsta Stad is a dead base. It's a pile of rubble. Virunum was never allied with me, the most that happened was we exchanged flags. As to the invasion, I mainly just maintained the military base we staged our attack from. I killed nobody and didn't touch a single block. The most I did to Gregoria was walk around taking pictures. I'm not trying to run away from responsibility, I was part of the invasion team, and I willingly helped the invasion. I just wanted to set the record straight as to what I did.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

So weird, apparently I made a post 16 February 2012 of what I wanted to do to help the server be active: two teams, 10k limit (still would like that if possible but like others say you couldn't enforce it) etc.

Re: Helping the server

Edit
Report this post

Postby Fluz43 » 16 Feb 2012, 21:01
How 'bout something like a civil war? For example, go on a team (Cannot change teams) and then go to the coordinates of the main base. But I'd like someone to approve a person in, not some spawn person going on then spoiling the shit out of it. This would pretty likely result in the need for a 10,000 block limit though.

Just thought it was funny how basically I thought 4 years ago to do exactly what is going on now.
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

I like how you rationalize destroying Nos Astra, despite it obviously having nothing to do with getting revenge. It was just an easy target and then you weakly justify it ex-post-facto. I'm disappointed, Nos Astra seemed like a unique and interesting project and would've been really cool to see finished.
CrackyJoe
[rawr]

Post by CrackyJoe »

@morl0ck

the whole nos astra thing is getting a bit tired.

you don't "invade a base" (and make a thread about it)

damage peoples homes (self-acknowledged): http://postimg.org/image/3rl1l3fgt/

and then make a peace treaty referring to nos astra as a full-member base: http://postimg.org/image/lmqhft0ct/

without risking losing it in an act of revenge. If you want to blame someone for making astra a target, blame the people who wrote the wiki page, forum post, and "peace treaty"

edit: notwithstanding the fact that no one has been asked to justify the questionable motivations for the attack on quint, and the likely fact that astra was the staging point for the attack on us. Let's just call it how it is. The main points against what happened are that Dakka is a good guy and that Nos Astra was cool, neither of which we deny, but neither of which are really relevant deterrents either.
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

I kinda have to agree, the whole thing was handled very poorly by the Principate leadership, especially those screenshots of the peace treaty taken from within my base. As i was not actively playing on the server at that time, i could not prevent that, but all that has been said, no point having another discussion about it.
However, i would like to say once more that my city was neither used as a staging point nor did any Principate members besides AllSixSix even know the coordinates.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

@DakkaDok : granted that most of the Principate was a one person group this whole time after the revalation of all of Pip's pseudo selves, I could see a major bit of their group in the higher ranks being quite easily corrupted as there are significantly fewer people actually governing them than previously thought, which has made it substantially more easy for negligent errors to be made. That, in my view, is probably the biggest flaw I see within the Principate. In fact, had it been known all of these were Pippenger accounts and you did not keep secret the truth of AllSixSix not being you-related, it would have near completely changed our entire stance on the decision to destroy your base and hard work and progress made in Nos Astra.

What is probably noticed now is that a great deal of the server has felt the impact the recent events going on between January 16 and pip's departure. Things today would be significantly different from what they are had people been more open with themselves (account-wise) instead of keeping quiet about certain information.
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

So once again, you're trying to put this on me for not ratting out one of my closest allies.
I do not believe you would have left my base alone had you found it under any other circumstances.
CrackyJoe
[rawr]

Post by CrackyJoe »

Maybe some of the above deserved a separate thread from the clan announcement.

Dakka you're probably right, but do you think people have missed how incredibly sketchy this whole situation is if pip is actually telling the truth about his alts? The order allies with Virunum, which is essentially pip helping SirTash ally with one of his alts (or "accessible accounts").

Next step The Order became part of The Principate after YOU griefed Forsta Stad. Pip was part of The Order as AllSixSix, and later leader of The Principate. Essentially pip was your ally, and what?, did he allow you to grief the order's base? To later be included into a clan he was at the head (and multiple other positions) of? Was the whole situation just an orchestrated event so pip could lead another empire? Then pip lives at Nos Astra with you under the guise of your brother and you want to try and come off as innocent and having very little to do with the principate. I find myself feeling skeptical about how you can remain apart from all this dirty smudging to be honest. I mean it was always weird to me that you griefed a base of a clan your own blood relative was supposed to be a part of, but whatever.

I won't get into the amount of detail we could about this, and the implications of the multiple portrayed personalities, but god damn if no one thinks the founding of the principate and everything that came directly before and after ain't a bit of a mess.