Microsoft account

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
Azdin
still building aboveground

Microsoft account

Post by Azdin »

I see the new launcher has two options. Login with a Microsoft account or login with a mojang account. I tried the Microsoft account and it would only let me play a custom demo world. Said something about 1.15.2 not having proper security. So when they switch off the mojang account option will java servers playing any version less than 1.16 not work anymore or what’s going on with this. The mojang login let me play as per normal
SecretOfMana
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: Microsoft account

Post by SecretOfMana »

Yeah it's extreme shit, damn microsoft putting you so ugly /!\ signs under versions they don't want you to play.

The worst is when 1.17 will be out they will force you to create Microsoft account so you will be forced to migrate your Mojang account to your Microsoft account.
We don't even know what will happen for servers with custom settings because Microsoft did nothing yet for this, it will be probably made after a certain time, their goal being here to drag as much as new players to newer versions i guess...

And I don't know what may happens if for example you have a cracked&activated Windows which is one day detected as pirated version. Microsoft would be forced to give you the benefice of the doubt, but for how much time...
CarbonKing
[rawr]

Re: Microsoft account

Post by CarbonKing »

we get a cape tho