Hardcore event

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
lmijker
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Hardcore event

Post by lmijker »

I have an idea. Why not host an event on a separate server with a 5k by 5k world border where you have 1 life and everyday the border gets smaller and smaller. When you die you get kicked from the whitelist and last one to survive gets a prize on the main server. You could maybe add a rule about teaming like a maximum of 4 players can team up to make it fair.
KoriJenkins
in iron armor

Re: Hardcore event

Post by KoriJenkins »

lmijker wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:55 am I have an idea. Why not host an event on a separate server with a 5k by 5k world border where you have 1 life and everyday the border gets smaller and smaller. When you die you get kicked from the whitelist and last one to survive gets a prize on the main server. You could maybe add a rule about teaming like a maximum of 4 players can team up to make it fair.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/fortnite

This isn't a bad idea btw, but I'm not certain it could be implemented properly. It would take a long time to set up, time that could be used developing plugins to counter lag.
MisterStrawman
Donator

Re: Hardcore event

Post by MisterStrawman »

I think we used to have a hardcore world anyway, I just never played on it. I don't think it's a bad idea, and wouldn't be as tough to set up as you think. I'm not sure about winning a prize, anyone can offer up a prize if they want, but I don't think we'd do an actual server-endorsed prize for this. Otherwise, it also depends on how many people would want to do it.