KoriJenkins

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Sprlnkle
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

KoriJenkins

Post by Sprlnkle »

I believe KoriJenkins is an unfair admin and should have admin perms revoked. The reason I feel this way is a bit of a long story so I'll try to keep it short. Basically I was playing on the server and another player who had a massive trading hall started lagging the server. Nobody was really happy about it and all wanted the lag to stop but because the villagers had a "purpose" KoriJenkins refused to do anything and although no one was happy about it I can understand the choice but what happened next is where I see the problem. Instead of removing the actual cause of lag, KoriJenkins came to my base and proceeded to kill my axolotl in my axolotl farm to attempt to fix the lag even though they were currently not lagging the server and were out of render at the time. My axolotl also apparently didn't have a "purpose" in his eyes even though they were for a trade with another player for 30dbs and had a purpose. That wasn't the first time KoriJenkins had removed something I had made because of lag but I understood the other times because the farms were terribly unoptimized. This has quite literally no reason behind it he just killed my axolotl. After this I decided that if KoriJenkins was going to remove things I made because they were "laggy" (which can't even explain the axolotl because they were out of render) I would make something actually laggy because by that point I was tired of mods being unfair and preferring some players to others and then was jailed for lagging the server. This is not a ban appeal because I know what I did and I did it knowing I would be banned. I did it because I was done playing on the server because of KoriJenkins. I accept my ban but I also think KoriJenkins should have his admin removed.