jail appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Scotttexx
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

jail appeal

Post by Scotttexx »

I think its been ever a year by now and i know the reason im still banned is because of my association with BSB which i think is immature because i wasnt involved in the cheating that they did in previous years, i just want to play since the server does genuinely interest me. But if me being in BSB is keeping me from playing then so be it.
DKC
[rawr]

Re: jail appeal

Post by DKC »

yeah lol personally if you aint done nothing you outta be let free, but the admins more than likely wont on the grounds of bsb, they aren't really looking to take the chances of that again it seems
KoriJenkins
in iron armor

Post by KoriJenkins »

DKC wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:48 pm yeah lol personally if you aint done nothing you outta be let free, but the admins more than likely wont on the grounds of bsb, they aren't really looking to take the chances of that again it seems
bsb and multiple ban evasion attempts
DKC
[rawr]

Post by DKC »

KoriJenkins wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:54 pm
DKC wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:48 pm yeah lol personally if you aint done nothing you outta be let free, but the admins more than likely wont on the grounds of bsb, they aren't really looking to take the chances of that again it seems
oh yeah then he def aint getting unbanned shouldve got a better vpn and kept his head down lmao
Scotttexx
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Scotttexx »

KoriJenkins wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:54 pm
i tried to ban evade once on my only alt account but i dont understand where youre getting multiple times from