This is a page to keep track of day to day events related to SimPvP, including things which wouldn't be important enough for Server History or News. The record officially starts on January 1st, 2020, and events prior to then do not belong on this page.
View Current Events 2019 to see previous archives.
- Porkington updated this page as soon as he noticed that according to the Wiki's internal clock it had become 2020, because he spent his New Year's Eve wasting time on the SimPvP Wiki instead of going to a party or something
- A new player named 13Void joined the server and claimed to have discovered an island made of crafting tables after only 2.6 hours online, posting its alleged coords in chat. The base he discovered was Craftablia
- 13Void was considered highly suspicious and was suspected of being an alt or even a hacker, but since there was no firm evidence of this he was not banned
- ostrich1414 left the server. It is not yet known whether this will be a short break or a long one, though he is expected to return at some point
- Yittrium was attacked and looted, but not griefed.
- LexiTheLlama chases Zepheron who strongly suspects he is working with Lord1 to kill him, LexiTheLlama is shortly afterwards slain by Zepheron
- ostrich1414 was spotted online, only about a week after going on hiatus, but said that he was only online temporarily and would soon go back on hiatus
- According to ostrich, he did not plan to fully end his hiatus for at least one more month, likely sometime past mid February 2020
- Azdin announced that he had discovered the base Atherius, but that he did not plan to grief, raid or leak it.
- Azdin and Lord1 fought when confronted with each other with Azdin eventually dying.
- The Sigil Conflict arises which resulted in the death of 3 of the bases members until Nddragoon leaked the base resulting in ostrich1414 coming in to fight Lord1 with multiple players watching.
- egnaroky and TheOnlySlash fight with slash retreating.
- Korijenkins acquires a Mexican girlfriend IRL and begins to let the server know about it.
- Lord1 is killed at nether spawn by Zepheron.
- Francistan is leaked in a YouTube video by The Dominion.
- Tjestrypa is leaked in a YouTube video by The Dominion.
- TheOnlySlash, Kadenis, Korijenkins, iPyxis and Zepheron grief a base built by Cutman.
- After seventwoworlds leaks cutmans base to the dominion, Lord griefs his base.
- A 50,000 subscriber YouTuber by the name of MrCramYT claims in one of NeutralistNoodle's streams that he is going to release a video on simpvp.
- The Second Siege begins with over 30 members within 24 hours lead by TheOnlySlash, Nddragoon, clipchip, Zepheron and VetoTheNeato.
- The Second Siege completes its lava obsidian wall.
- Zepheron is accidentally ran over and killed by Lord1’s bomber.
- ostrich1414 and cheesy_chips22 accidentally die from Unix’s crystal explosion at ‘The Simpsons Couch’.
- Hamieb, Duffilufagus and Passaconaway publicly admit responsibility for the raid of Yittrium on January 5th.
- ostrich1414 releases a new video about The Second Siege: 
- TheOnlySlash (On his alt TheDark_Blaze) finds Azdin at Azpipia and is later joined by iPyxis about 30 or so seconds later, after TheOnlySlash pops Azdins totem, iPyxis arrives causing Azdin to flee back to spawn and then log off.
- The faction Caudices went through a brief civil war between egnaroky and AntHand.
- ostrich1414 establishes the City of the Divine Lord, Wilbur, also known as "Wilburia".
- ostrich1414 officially leaves the Bloc for Clans for a variety of minor reasons.
- ostrich1414 releases a new video about Get Clip A Girlfriend: 
- Coalition of the Doks annex Chiralls Hotel. During the annexation which involved 7 members of the Coalition of the Doks, Chirall and iPyxis were killed by TheOnlySlash.
- VetoTheNeato founds Takyon, but him and the other members keep knowledge of the base's existence private.
- TheDark_Blaze (TheOnlySlash) kills Sellout9 at spawn.
- Lord1 and antzakes turn up at spawn and have a very brief skirmish with Slash. Slash ends up logging off at spawn.
- TheOnlySlash kills JesusFag twice with a portal trap under the suspicion that he is an alt of Sellout9.
- TheOnlySlash kills Wawuwiva at nether spawn.
- 2b2tard shocks the world and kills AntHand at spawn.
- TheOnlySlash kills Swiggle_and_fig
- ostrich1414 invites Zepheron to the City of the Divine Lord, Wilbur
- TheOnlySlash and Zepheron kill Lord1 at spawn.
- Lord1 regears about 30 minutes later and goes into /world, RickyTheSus fights Lord1 resulting in Lord1 combat logging.
- TheOnlySlash arrives at Archerforests base and then proceeds to kill him and destroy the base.
- TheOnlySlash fights AntHand near spawn, AntHand pops 3 totems before proceeding to fight with elytra, after about 5 minutes of fighting Antzakes1, Jesusfag and Blockplanet94 show up with Blockplanet94 and Jesusfag spectating, the server is then restarted allowing AntHand to regear resulting in TheOnlySlash retreating to spawn like a pussy.
- Ostrich1414 confesses to the grief of North Koria (Base).
- Takyon is officially announced, alongside a full member list.
- 2b2tard becomes the newest member of North Koria (Clan).
- ostrich1414 invites cheesy_chips22 to the City of the Divine Lord, Wilbur
- AntHand and Egnaroky attempt to kill Korijenkins in /world, but fail because they suck at PvP and can't win a 2v1.
- Ostrich1414 and Korijenkins make amends as both attend the Struthian-North Korian Peace Summit at North Koria (Base), repairing the base and warming tense relations.
- Takyon Allies with Wilburia.
- Porkington becomes the newest member of the City of the Divine Lord, Wilbur
- Ostrich1414 visits Takyon, becoming an official affiliate
- Due to the leak of coordinates, Lord1, Tenced, iPyxis, CrackyJoe, saluutSFR and ostrich1414 grief Oneword.
- Blockplanet94 changes his name to C0ckplanet94. DiGGing4Gold was very upset by this, calling C0ck an edge lord and no longer having positive relations with C0ckplanet. C0ckplanet claims he will change his name back to Blockplanet in 30 days.
- VetoTheNeato announced a full base tour for Takyon would be released on March 20, 2020.
- Ostrich1414, Zepheron, and cheesy_chips22, on behalf of Wilburia, and AntHand on behalf of the Caudices, raid and annex Triterrus in retaliation for Byzantium's earlier raid of Yittrium. This is met with intense criticism from Byzantium.
- Zepheron releases a video about the Triterrus raid: 
- Takyon and Wilburia become official sister cities.
- The Bloc for Clans initiate Operation MB II under command of Lord1 and AntHand, completely removing Shitstania and flooding spawn.
- The first Simpvp Summit is held by VetoTheNeato, changing the server forever.
- After several instances of mockery and taunting from Byzantium's members, one of them leaks Yittrium's coordinates in public chat. This results in ostrich1414, cheesy_chips22, Lord1, AntHand and CrackyJoe severely griefing Triterrus, only a few days after it was raided and annexed.
- After some consideration after hearing this news, Takyon declares war on Byzantium to support its sister city, City of the Divine Lord, Wilbur.
- Ostrich1414 releases a video detailing the Triterrus grief from the night before: 
- After a vote, the Bloc for Clans decides to end the Intervention War as a stalemate because of the war with Byzantium.
- In retaliation for the grief of Triterrus, Byzantium members Das_Dankgineer and Duffilufagus severely grief the city of Yittrium.
- Duffilufagus uploads a video detailing the Yittrium grief: 
- ostrich1414 declares war on The Rape Cave
- ostrich1414 officially becomes a server admin and is given admin training by DakkaDok.
- A peace conference is held in Quinsigamond between Byzantium members Passaconaway, Duffilufagus, Das_Dankgineer and Hamieb, Wilburia member ostrich1414 and Takyon member VetoTheNeato. This conference is held in order to establish peace between the players and to ease tensions of The Byzantium War.
- During the peace conference, several items which were stolen by Byzantium during the Yittrium raid were returned to ostrich1414.
- After TheOnlyslash was invited to Atacfauxpas's base, he along with clipchip and Zepheron griefed it.
- Lord1 turned up without the Dominion's knowledge and crystalled an unsuspecting Zepheron from behind.
- In the middle of a BvB event, a massive serverwide crash freezes the game for a little over twenty minutes. When the server restarted and the BvB round was finished, several players had their entire inventories wiped clean, prompting the admins to ensure refunds would be given out for compensation.
- VetoTheNeato releases Simpvp's newest unofficial trailer video. This was the first one since clipchip's video over a year ago. https://youtu.be/r-E54RUW-CM. In under 24 hours, the video became the most viewed Simpvp video of all time, due in large part to Veto's large following on iFunny.
- #WitherWeek begins in Segoria.
- cheesy_chips22, while looking for a new base location, makes a nether portal which mysteriously glitches him to the world border. Following this he informs Zepheron and Dakkadok. Zepheron and cheesy_chips22 leave signs and then return to their base, DakkaDok closes the portal behind them permanently.
- Segoria's wither skeleton farm officially becomes active and operational, finally being finished long after construction first began in December 2018.
- Ostrich1414 releases a new video on Segoria's wither skeleton farm and #WitherWeek: 
- clipchip and Javelinfury join Semper Idem II.
- Lord1 and Antzakes1 got annoyed with each other so they fought for a couple of hours. 7 other people joined and helped lord, even Dominion members.
- Willowienal and Wawuwiva severely grief Tamarisk, even filming a video of it: . This grief comes long after Azdin and a few other players fully restored the base after it was griefed by YeeterMyPeeter in early 2019.
- After more than a month of using a turtle graphing method in an attempt to track Byzantium's location, MoWobbler and AntHand discover the home beach of the turtles, which is merely an empty coast with four sarcastic signs placed by the Byzantium team.
- Lord1 and cheesy_chips22 host a dual 18th birthday party near spawn.
- Byzantium members Das_Dankgineer, Duffilufagus, and Hamieb discover Antzakes1's old underground base, severely griefing and raiding it. This becomes the third major grief of The Byzantium War.
- After many hours of holding peace talks on Discord and in-game, an official peace conference is held at a turtle beach to finally end The Byzantium War, bringing it to a peaceful close.
- Both members of Byzantium and "New Israel" (Byzantium's opponents) are in attendance; a peace treaty is signed, with all parties agreeing to officially end the Byzantium War and move on, as well as declaring no winners or losers for the conflict, and apologizing for wartime atrocities.
- For April Fool's Day, the server temporarily downgrades to version 1.12 on a new map.
- A brand new PvP world is added: a snow-covered, winter-themed mountain range, created by Sengorn_Leopard.
- The server officially updates to 1.15.2
- The Church of Francis annexed 'Jez's Base'
- Antzakes1 kills Wawuwiva during a /world battle.
- Ostrich1414 completes a new map art entitled "#NEGang", featuring an image of all six New England states.
- Lord1 and an imposter account named Lard1 found the spawn base Lordtopia, which draws several other players to it.
- After Duffilufagus gave the Lard1 account to Lord1 after Lordtopia, the account was taken back by the original owner as it was a stolen account (unknown to Lord1) with a full ender chest of Lord1's stuff including 10 shulkers of obsidian.
- A large battle ensues in the PvP world; the fight is primarily between Antzakes1 and Nostrum_Regina versus clipchip, LimpingGoat, Zepheron, cheesy_chips22, willowienal, CranberryWarrior, 8cream8machine8 and Cutman, with appearances by Zimmels.
- Ostrich1414 discovers Pyramid City while base hunting.
- Ostrich1414, Zepheron, and cheesy_chips22 plan to annex Stonetown for the City of the Divine Lord, Wilbur. Pippenger, however, is angered by this idea, and proceeds to offer the deed to the town of Stonetown to Lord1 and the Church of Francis.
- Lord1 proceeds to incorporate Stonetown as a Francillian territory, setting up banners, propaganda and even constructing a building on the premises. This angers ostrich1414 since Stonetown is the holiest site of The Order of Wilbur.
- Ostrich1414 and Zepheron secretly travel to Stonetown and destroy any and all Francillian-related memorabilia around the city. They also blow up the Francis building with TNT and place Wilburian banners and propaganda around the town in retaliation, disregarding Church of Francis rule.
- Lord1 returns to Stonetown and removes the Wilburian elements, instead constructing another sign and threatening war and destruction.
- Ostrich1414 and Lord1 secretly meet at Verillium in order to hold peace talks to ease the sudden tensions and to incorporate Stonetown as a neutral DMZ base for both Francillians and Wilburians.
- After sudden questioning during the peace talks, ostrich1414 finally reveals to Lord1, and the rest of the server, that CranberryWarrior was his secret alt account, and had been in secret use since December 2017.
- The CranberryWarrior account is gifted to Lord1 by ostrich1414 as an apology for the harm he had caused, and the account is renamed to "Lard2".
- VetoTheNeato returns to the server following a moderately long hiatus.
- This is getting out of hand, now there are two of them! is founded by Korijenkins and TheOnlySlash.
- The first official SimPvP "Events Night" is held between 8:00 p.m. and 1:30 a.m.
- Sellout9 is ambushed at the main End island by TheOnlySlash. He later flees from the fight, and an argument occurs between the two.
- TheOnlySlash releases a satirical "evidence" video, accusing Sellout9 of using autoarmor during the fight: 
- A small battle occurs in the PvP world between clipchip, LimpingGoat and Sellout9 versus AntHand, egnaroky, Maniacal_Luck and later Lord1.
- After a large Spanish player, Jocosoman, posts an Instagram story of SimPvP, a large influx of new Spanish players flood the server. This causes many SimPvP regulars to arrive at Spawn and attempt to contain them, killing those who leave the protected zone. However, many of these new players escape.
- TheOnlySlash kills Lord1 at spawn in self-defense, and posts a video about it: .
- The 2nd Hispanic Panic continues at Spawn as more new Spanish players are killed and contained.
- AntHand and egnaroky discover the City of the Divine Lord, Wilbur, claiming they found it through a confidential tactic. This causes friction between the Caudices and the members of Wilburia, who are angered by the event.
- AntHand, a member of Takyon, informs base leader VetoTheNeato that the base is now under the control of the Caudices, and that resistance is futile.
- Lord1 killed egnaroky in a battle at spawn.
- The Bloc for Clans put sanctions again Caudices stating "stop supplying your mercenaries and stop hiring, no more invasions of friendly bases and no more getting friendly coords. release the current bases taken and respect their owners wishes."
- Before a compromise was made multiple pvp battles occurred between BC peacekeepers and Anthand/Egnaroky, with Egnaroky dying in one of them.
- A compromise was made between the BC and Caudices.
- Before a compromise was made multiple pvp battles occurred between BC peacekeepers and Anthand/Egnaroky, with Egnaroky dying in one of them.
- In response to the annexation of Takyon, VetoTheNeato decides to host a final tour and party at the city before griefing and abandoning it. Over a dozen people show up to the party in total, assisting in the griefing of the base and taking all of its valuables.
- Caudices was banned from the Bloc for Clans
- TheOnlySlash travels to Fort Bruh and immediately kills both M_BRIX and MoWobbler. About 30 minutes later, while still at Fort Bruh, TheOnlySlash and clipchip show up to kill both Lord1 and James8B. Later on, TheOnlySlash kills MCUysa at a portal to the Main End Island.
- Lord1 blows himself up like an idiot fighting TheOnlySlash and another invis at Fort Bruh. Please shame him so he stops picking dumb fights.
- The Church of Francis officially leaves the Bloc for Clans.
- On the one year anniversary of Yittrium's founding, ostrich1414 releases a tribute video in its honor: 
- Lord1 becomes Supreme Leader of Scalopine and adopts it into the Red Empire (Church of Francis).
- TheOnlySlash griefs Fort Bruh.
- 086 releases Francis_Bot, a chat bot for the Church of Francis.
- North Koria (Clan) conducts a small scale test of their arsenal of superweapons on the ruins of Syracusai a little over a year after the base was initially destroyed by the The Fellowship.
- The Bloc for Clans was overthrown by Lord1 and Cheesy_Chips and on the 4th of June, it was renamed the Galactic Federation and the banner colour scheme was changed.
- Zepheron, TheOnlySlash and 2b2tard, upon hearing that spawn is drained, undertake the task of lava casting the surrounding spawn zone up to world height. They successfully do so and The Dominion calls it 'Operation Dry Boiz'.
- The Second SimPvP Summit occurs, a few months after the first one took place. Originally planned to be held by MrCramYT, the summit was organized by VetoTheNeato and drew several notable players and teams, all constructing booths like the last summit.
- The Galactic Federation was completely absorbed by the Church of Francis.
- Ostrich1414 becomes a member of the team Shakatak and joins their main base, Shakatak Mycelia.
- North Koria (Clan) gave temporary control over its superweapon to The Republic, who griefed Two Words.
- In retaliation for the griefing of Two Words, the Church of Francis griefs Stonetown.
- Exultia Quality Goods officially enters a trade war with Melon Boiz Inc.™, showing their contempt for Lord1's actions at Stonetown. With the goal of putting MBI out of business, VetoTheNeato begins offering items for as low as 1/8 the price of MBI under the Exultia Quality Goods brand.
- Lord1 stood down as Supreme General of the Church of Francis, he and Jo then drafted the Church Reformation act 2020 which included Lord1 getting excommunicated to repent.
- The Anti-Racism Coalition is formed, with bold ambitions to eliminate racism across the world.
- Ostrich1414 begins work on Inferno, a landmark in the greater spawn region that was affiliated with The Republic and its public works program. Much like Craftablia, Inferno was meant to be another unique, bizarre landmark to be stumbled upon at random.
- Antzakes1 attacks various members of The Republic in /world. His attacks are largely ineffective, as TheOnlySlash, Korijenkins, Zepheron, and Goujon taunted him by building a house. A video of the encounter can be seen here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfvwECN8kuk
- Ostrich1414 officially finishes building Inferno.
- Korijenkins kills ImpulseAge near one of the spawn highways.
- TheOnlySlash, Korijenkins, and Burger_Malone are all baited to the same coordinates near spawn searching for an underground base. Burger_Malone was aware he would be killed, so did not carry any valuables. Korijenkins then valiantly impaled Burger_Malone with his sword, Raiders of the Lost Dok.
- _Goujon_, Gsmack, Sellout9 and AntHand all gather at end spawn to fight after a controversy, this fight lasts for 30 minutes until Gsmack bombs Sellout9 with the help of _Goujon_ leading Anthand to flee. A small clip from the battle can be seen here, https://youtu.be/Hy8hbj6JbCQ
- Olgremont, a Church of Francis base, is completely destroyed by The Republic. A video of the grief can be seen here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taxjDzURK_8
- The Anti-Racism Coalition completes it first anti-racism fundraiser, with $1032 donated to BAME-oriented charities.
- A new floating island world is added to the PvP world: 
- Burger_Malone kills TheOnlySlash's alt by luring him into a trapped portal.
- The Church of Francis reaches 1 year old.
- After several high-profile incidents of players using an in-game exploit to glitch Dragon Eggs into existence over the last few days, the ability to do so is subsequently banned by the admins, making it illegal to produce more dragon eggs. This is met with much controversy, as supporters for and against use of the glitch clash.
- The GS Trading Co. declares war on Brunoland and its affiliates, threatening to destroy the team and its base by any means necessary; the GS Trading Co. is soon joined by The Order of Wilbur, who pledges support. A battle soon takes place in the PvP world between Skuller G, _Goujon_, ostrich1414 vs. AntHand, FlameKnight, and Sellout9, with several bystanders. Brunoland emerges victorious after SkullerG dies and the other two flee.
- The Sim Kast Removal Team (SKRT) is founded by several SimPvP players, and led by GS Trading Co., to completely repair spawn and return it to its pre-2019 look.
- Dozens of massive lavacasts and water cubes are removed and destroyed to clear spawn and reduce lag and obstructions. This project attracts dozens of volunteers.
- The Sim Kast Removal Team holds an informal party at spawn, taking a group photo to commemorate their work over the least week.
- GS Trading Co. discovers, raids and griefs Brunoland after declaring war on them over a week ago. The grief results in armed combat between GS players and Brunoland members AntHand and Sice_01, with Sice_01 dying. Nonetheless, the grief of Brunoland results in GS Trading Co and bruno_vera deciding to end the "war".
- Palau becomes one of the shortest-lived bases on SimPvP, lasting a mere 24 minutes from its settlement to its abandonment. This comes after the Massacre of Palau takes place, in which TheOnlySlash kills Qyburn_ and bed traps Paul358, leaving seventwoworlds and ostrich1414 to flee.
- Ostrich1414 releases a video about the Sim Kast Removal Team's progress at spawn: 
- Due to ongoing server maintenance, SimPvP is temporarily transferred to a new survival map while the normal map is moved to a new host.
- The city of Quabbin is founded by ostrich1414 and AntHand.
- SkullerG and Nebuelaz found the base Barrier Town near spawn
- Later that day, they host a server party at Barrier Town, attracting several notable SimPvP players to join in the festivities
- After ElectricChugg is ambushed by the Church of Francis and killed by Lord1, ostrich1414 pledges support for him on behalf of The Order of Wilbur, vowing to avenge his death.
- A 3v3 battle is organized and hosted in a flat swamp nearby Uinia, collectively known as the Battle of Swampland. Ostrich1414, MoWobbler and ElectricChugg represent the Order of Wilbur while Lord1, xexc and James8B represent the Church of Francis. With ElectricChugg dying, Ostrich1414 withdrawing and Mowobbler deserting, the Church of Francis claims the victory.
- While creating a new event in the events world, ostrich1414 accidentally sets a command block using "@a"; this teleports every player online at the time into one specific location in the event, which included well over 20 players. Both ostrich1414 and Yukarion had to teleport everyone back to their original locations after.
- Due to a laggy chunk error in the nether, SimPvP crashes and goes down for about 4-5 hours before being resurrected by Yukarion
- The '/phantoms' command is added, letting players toggle their own phantom spawns on and off once they unlock the 'Two Birds, One Arrow' achievement.
- Several players meet up at spawn and have an informal party, with a few PvP battles ensuing.
- A major battle, called the Battle of Suit's tower, is held at the titular tower between "Everlasting Gobslobbers" (Lord1, ostrich1414, and _Goujon_) versus "Homosexuals" (AntHand, Sellout9, and Cutman).
- After only a few minutes of the battle beginning, Sellout9, and later AntHand, are both killed by the Everlasting Gobslobbers, forcing Cutman to flee and resulting in their victory. This also becomes one of the shortest officially-staged battles in SimPvP history.
- The Barrier Town Conflict takes place, in which the spawn base Barrier Town comes under attack by several players. This results in an intense battle, held between the Defenders (AntHand, Antzakes1, Gem_Productions, GentleGiant69, xexc, ElectricChugg, and Wawuwiva) versus the Attackers (TheOnlySlash, _Goujon_, Zepheron, 2b2tard, and Gsmack).
- The ultimate results of the battle are inconclusive; the defenders are able to defend much of Barrier Town, while the attackers still manage to grief a good portion of it. There is no clear winner.
- In retaliation for Azdin's griefing of several historic bases around spawn, a band of SimPvP players team up and grief Azpipia, one of Azdin's longest-lasting spawn builds. Craters are ripped throughout much of the desert as lavacasts are formed on top of it.
- MrCramYT releases a YouTube video on SimPvP after months of being in a stalemate as to whether or not he would release it; ultimately, the video initially attracts fewer visitors to the server than originally expected.
- Ostrich1414, MoWobbler, and AntHand create the Temple of Fum, a temple built inside of a lavacast located near spawn.
- At Belgium possibly the largest or at least one of the largest water draining project in the server's history is completed, with nearly 750,000 blocks of water being removed.
- Due to a myriad of internal issues between cavehoe and f8tal_, LordPastaYT leaks three of Men Hyogi-kai's major bases: Mavossa, Calea, and Aeucius. He also officially disbands the team Men Hyogi-kai and sets off to focus on his own projects.
- Half an hour before the leak, Lord1, on behalf of the Church of Francis, begins to grief Mavossa with TNT bombers due to LordPastaYT being the suspected leaker of Two Words. He is stopped short by several players attempting to save the city, including Antzakes1, Nostrum_Regina, Sellout9, and _Goujon_.
- VetoTheNeato makes a "semi-return" to the server. He says he will play somewhat regularly and build at the long-dormant Exultia.
- Ostrich1414 officially leaves both The Republic and Shakatak, as well as the Reformed Bloc Discord server, in order to focus on personal neutrality and autonomy.
- The great city of Amsterdamn rises!
- A large battle is held in the PvP world between two teams: YeeterMyPeeter (jake276493, BossCoww, and Cutman) versus an unnamed alliance of players (AntHand, ElectricChugg, willowienal, Rayyze, and Wawuwiva).
- While there was no official winner as neither team was necessarily "defeated", YMP managed to acquire the most totem pops and gear degradations on the other team, causing them to declare victory.