Simplicity PvP is a Minecraft survival server. We have a small but active and committed adult community, with most players having been on the server for several years. Our single main rule is simple: Don't use any cheats. You can get by only knowing that, but we'd still appreciate it if you read our complete ruleset. With a map over 7 years old without any resets, the simpvp.net world already spans a vast area over 10500 km^2, with countless active and abandoned bases of all sizes scattered throughout.
We strive for a vanilla aesthetic; although we are running Bukkit with several mods, these are mostly just to assist in effective administration. We don't have any restricted blocks, no world boundary, the only protected area is spawn, and griefing, killing and stealing are all encouraged. You may also want to read our Frequently Asked Questions. We have no ranks and no "donations", the server is paid for entirely by the goodwill of our players, who receive nothing in return for covering server costs. We play for our love of the game, and nothing else.
Join now (no whitelist,) at simpvp.net
To get started on the wiki, you might be interested in a list of page categories.
- 14 January 2019 — 2018 pvp worlds are now available for download
- 1 December 2018 — PvP world reset
- 28 November 2018 — Server downtime for world upgrade
- 20 November 2018 — Watch out for combat logging
- 18 November 2018 — The server has been updated to 1.13
- 4 November 2018 — The overview map has been updated for 2018
- 1 October 2018 — PvP world is set to a custom one made by clip
- 1 August 2018 — PvP world reset to normal world
- 1 June 2018 — PvP world reset to a maze world
- 16 May 2018 — A new puzzle for the End Portal
- 1 April 2018 — /world is reset
- 12 March 2018 — We have a new server
- 3 March 2018 — 2017 pvp worlds are now available for download
- 1 February 2018 — PvP world reset for February