Jump to navigation Jump to search
SimPvP has a variety of commands accessible to players:
- /logout command safely logs you out due to the AntiPVPLog plugin. Otherwise, your character will remain in-game as a skeleton for 10 seconds for other players to kill. You can never be killed by mobs or the environment no matter how you logout.
- /world command for a small trading and PvP dimension that changes bi-monthly. /world is not usable from the Nether or the End. Typing /world again returns you to your spot in the overworld. You can't use it if within 50 blocks of another player.
- /pvplist shows who is currently in /world. Use /pvplist subscribe to be notified when someone joins /world. This feature means it is very easy for PKs to know where you are, so be careful.
- /age command shows you when you first joined and how many hours you've played, or by typing /age <playername> you can see how long someone else has played.
- /tps command shows current server ticks per second which is useful for determining mob farm lag
- /requestrestart command available once you have reached 500 hours of playtime. Players can then allow the restart to happen after a countdown or use the /cancelrestart command.
- /coords privately shows you your X, Y, Z coordinates in chat. Useful when exploring if you die and you forget to place your bed. You can check your Minecraft chat logs later.
- /phantoms toggles whether phantoms are enabled or disabled for you. This command is unlocked once you obtain the "Two Birds, One Arrow" achievement (kill 2 phantoms with one piercing arrow). This feature was added around October 1, 2020. Like the Portals plugin, this plugin was created by clipchip/Melvin3000 and the source is available at https://github.com/Melvin3000/NoPhantoms