69 ish

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

69 ish

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

Another clan. pm me if you want to join.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: 69 ish

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

No fuck you.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:No fuck you.
I love you.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
I love you.
guys he is suck le epik troller XD!1
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:
I love you.
guys he is suck le epik troller XD!1
Can you at least give some valid critism towards me? that would be better than replying to everything i post saying something like "fuck you"
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I already gave you valid critisism when I roasted your ass in your "nobody remembers me but im coming back" thread. Go look back there and maybe read what I say, perhaps you'll raise your IQ above 10.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:I already gave you valid critisism when I roasted your ass in your "nobody remembers me but im coming back" thread. Go look back there and maybe read what I say, perhaps you'll raise your IQ above 10.
Maybe by valid critisism you mean

LoneSoldier55 wrote: you're 10 now get off..
That's not valid critisism. now stop whining and maybe this website would help you and your buttbuddy mitte90.

http://www.vocabularya-z.com/
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

No, by valid critisism, I meant the entire post, not just five words out of it, which proved a point anyways. You're pretty funny when you're resorting to roping me into Mittie, and your only arguement here seems to be "lack uv vocabulary". It's a shit argument and I think you know that.

Also, for refrence, I copy pastaed my entire rebuttal to you posing as 18. So have fun reliving that.
LoneSoldier55 wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:Man, you're really making your ignorant self wanted back on SimPvP, that's for sure. You act thicker than the Great Wall of China. You're 10 fucking years old. Some people speak english better than others. You're telling people to Grow up when you're 10 years old. You're a hypocrite and underage. You come back to this fourm, a hated individual, and then start talking trash when people tell you that they hate you.

Stop posting, go back to your kiddie minecraftmc.com where your E-Peen is a little more appreciated.

Also, I'd like to add that the following is his old SimPvP forum account.
http://simplicitypvp.net/forum/memberli ... file&u=815
Apparently he's too embarrased about his past and tried to make a new account to shield himself from shame. A fat lot of good that did. Search his posts and see that his ignorance hasn't changed much either.
Wow, that's it, i guess there are 2 things you don't understand, I'm 18, even if i was 10 why wouldn't i be able to tell you to grow up? also i made this post because i thought it would be a great way to troll everyone. what shame would i want to hide from? the fact i lost my password? dosen't seem very shameful to me.plus i only had 1 post talking about an anti-hack plugin.
First off, This image says otherwise that you're 18.
Second off, you can't tell me you were 18 when you posted "CAUSE IM TEAMED WITH XESATIA FUCKING DICK AND HNOHAX CHECK UR THING AND STFU LONESOLDIER55".
Third, here's what actually happened instead of "trolling everyone".
Fourthly, people who are immature don't tell those who are older than them to "grow up". This is what we call a hypocrite.
Fifth, You would want to hide from the shame that you were a fucking retard, in-game and on the forum.
Sixth, any idiot could easily find that you had 3 posts, all which were rock bottom retarded. The anti-hack plugin thread was one of the most shit of its kind, you didn't give any information, just "knohax is a plugin that will stop haxors".

Eat shit, get cancer, die.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:No, by valid critisism, I meant the entire post, not just five words out of it, which proved a point anyways. You're pretty funny when you're resorting to roping me into Mittie, and your only arguement here seems to be "lack uv vocabulary". It's a shit argument and I think you know that.

Also, for refrence, I copy pastaed my entire rebuttal to you posing as 18. So have fun reliving that.
LoneSoldier55 wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:Man, you're really making your ignorant self wanted back on SimPvP, that's for sure. You act thicker than the Great Wall of China. You're 10 fucking years old. Some people speak english better than others. You're telling people to Grow up when you're 10 years old. You're a hypocrite and underage. You come back to this fourm, a hated individual, and then start talking trash when people tell you that they hate you.

Stop posting, go back to your kiddie minecraftmc.com where your E-Peen is a little more appreciated.

Also, I'd like to add that the following is his old SimPvP forum account.
http://simplicitypvp.net/forum/memberli ... file&u=815
Apparently he's too embarrased about his past and tried to make a new account to shield himself from shame. A fat lot of good that did. Search his posts and see that his ignorance hasn't changed much either.
Wow, that's it, i guess there are 2 things you don't understand, I'm 18, even if i was 10 why wouldn't i be able to tell you to grow up? also i made this post because i thought it would be a great way to troll everyone. what shame would i want to hide from? the fact i lost my password? dosen't seem very shameful to me.plus i only had 1 post talking about an anti-hack plugin.
First off, This image says otherwise that you're 18.
Second off, you can't tell me you were 18 when you posted "CAUSE IM TEAMED WITH XESATIA FUCKING DICK AND HNOHAX CHECK UR THING AND STFU LONESOLDIER55".
Third, here's what actually happened instead of "trolling everyone".
Fourthly, people who are immature don't tell those who are older than them to "grow up". This is what we call a hypocrite.
Fifth, You would want to hide from the shame that you were a fucking retard, in-game and on the forum.
Sixth, any idiot could easily find that you had 3 posts, all which were rock bottom retarded. The anti-hack plugin thread was one of the most shit of its kind, you didn't give any information, just "knohax is a plugin that will stop haxors".

Eat shit, get cancer, die.
And you're only arguement is "you're 10. you have a small penis, go to a kiddie server" also you literally stalk me on everything i post and say "stop ruining this post you 10 year old kiddie" when i wrote something like "nice job".
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

Maybe he's saying things like that because you are ruining the posts. You're reviving two year old threads saying nothing that contributes to the thread itself.