Simplicity PvP is a Minecraft survival server. We have a small but active and committed adult community, with most players having been on the server for several years. Our single main rule is simply: Don't use any cheats. You can get by only knowing that, but we'd still appreciate it if you read our complete ruleset. With a map over 6 years old without any resets, the simpvp.net world already spans a vast area over 10500 km^2, with countless active and abandoned bases of all sizes scattered throughout.
We strive for a vanilla aestethic; although we are running Bukkit with several mods, these are mostly just to assist in effective administration. We don't have any restricted blocks, no worldboundary, the only protected area is spawn, and griefing, killing and stealing are all encouraged. You may also want to read our Frequently Asked Questions. We have no ranks and no "donations", the server is paid for entirely by the goodwill of our players, who receive nothing in return for covering server costs. We play for our love of the game, and nothing else.
Join now (no whitelist,) at simpvp.net or play.simplicitypvp.net.
We have a phpBB forum at simplicitypvp.net/forum.
To get started on the wiki, you might be interested in a list of categories.
- 12 March 2018 — We have a new server
- 3 March 2018 — 2017 pvp worlds are now available for download
- 1 February 2018 — PvP world reset for February
- 7 December 2017 — PvP world is reset
- 15 November 2017 — 2017 version of the spawn map is out
- 3 October 2017 — PvP world is reset
- 1 August 2017 — PvP world is reset
- 10 June 2017 — We've updated to 1.12
- 1 June 2017 — /world is emptied except for a single bedrock block
- 1 April 2017 — /world is back
- 1 February 2017 — /world is removed for a 2 month experiment