SimplicityPvP is one of the oldest survival Minecraft servers still operating, having begun on April 23, 2011. The one and only time the map was reset was September 2011. The map takes up 956GB as of Jan 1, 2020 (636GB of that is the overworld). SimPvP is currently on Minecraft version 1.15.2.
We have a small, active, and committed adult community, with most players having been on the server for many years. This wiki contains our rich, unique server history. Take a look at the list of active and abandoned bases. You might be interested in a list of page categories or the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Server Address: simpvp.net
- No donator perks, no vote rewards, no map resets, no whitelist, no ranks, no claims, no /home, no /tp. PvP, stealing, and griefing are part of the game!
- Rules: No X-Ray resource packs allowed, no client mod cheats allowed, and no exploiting game bugs that would give you an unfair advantage such as duping. Over 6,000 cheaters have been banned over the years. Read the detailed ruleset
- It is not possible to access the nether roof on this server
- No artificial world boundary, 30 million blocks is the game's built in boundary
- PvP is enabled everywhere except the 63x63 block spawn zone
- Mob spawning is disabled within 100 blocks of spawn
- A vast player-built nether subway system
- Checkout our player made Map Art or the Minecraft Map Art Helper tool one of our players made to help make map art
- There is a Portal system that lets you create connections to travel long distances quickly that was made by one of our players.
- Server Commands
- Player Statistics page
- 15 June 2020 — About TNT duping
- 1 June 2020 — Tropical Island pvp world
- 10 May 2020 — Build server whitelist has been reset
- 27 April 2020 — Build server has been reopened
- 1 April 2020 — Server updated to 1.15
- 1 April 2020 — Pvp world reset
- 5 February 2020 — New basic pvp world
- 23 January 2020 — Opening up simpvp configuration
Our many cities, towns and landmarks strewn throughout the server, varying by year, players and aesthetics to show the true diversity of SimPvP: