NIRVANA

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
DakkaDok
OP

NIRVANA

Post by DakkaDok »

I'm finally starting to recruit for the "new Valhalla". I thought Nirvana might be a good name as it kinda represents the same thing as Valhalla. However, i am open to ideas for a better name.
EDIT: Ok, i've finally managed to get to Nirvana. I guess it's about time to set some basic rules. Most of these should be common sense, but i will write them down anyway.
Recruiting/coords: This should be obvious, but do NOT give coords of Nirvana to anyone, no matter how much you trust them. You may ask them to join and we will have a vote. However, at the moment we are not recruiting (25.1.2014)
Recruited so far:
(jamesged)
FoSchnizzle
miniwimi
DeflowVesper
StarryRose
Infam0us
Building: You may build anywhere, as long as nobody else has claimed the area already. If you plan to build somewhere but are not going to start immidiatly, place signs or somehow mark the spot as claimed. You may build anything, useful or not, any material, any size.
If you are building an official building for all players to use, like a farm, please use mainly sandstone, quartz and red blocks. If it doesn't fit the official-building theme, we may change it.
Griefing: Again, this should be obvious. Don't destroy or build on other people's areas unless they permit you to do so. Don't take stuff from other people's chests without asking them.
The Storage System: Now this is less obvious. I already built a small storage room at the central building. It has 40 double chests and is meant to hold most of our building material. You may take any amount of material from this room to build your project with, BUT DON'T take more than you are going to use. Do not take a giant amount of everything "in case you needed it later". You are not supposed to store building material at your project for a long time. If you get materials by mining etc., please put them into the storage room. Exception: Diamonds, Gold and similar rare blocks and materials may be stored privately, unless you want to give them to the community. If you are in a hurry and don't want to sort the stuff you want to put into the storage room, put it into the quick access chests. If, on the other hand, you have time and don't know what to do with it, please sort the stuff from these chests into the right chests. I am going to build an armory at the central building, you can store armor, weapons and tools there. Same rules as the storage room apply. Exceptions, again, are diamond tools, weapons and armor.
Landscape: Please chop down trees all the way to avoid hovering leaves. If you cause a creeper to explode, please repair any damage done to the landscape or buildings. If youre not sure how to repair a certain building, please tell the owner of that building what happened.
That should be it for now, but please check this post frequently as i may change or add rules. If you have suggestions, just tell me.
Last edited by DakkaDok on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 10 times in total.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: NIRVANA

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

inb4 suggested names are poopcock69
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

I've been puttering around for a while. If you can get the beginnings of a sheep farm, count me in.
iQuint
better than clipchip

Post by iQuint »

Well , I would love to join.

I am a decent builder and focus on redstone mostly.
And that's it , really.
<3
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

iQuint wrote:Well , I would love to join.

I am a decent builder and focus on redstone mostly.
And that's it , really.
<3
<3

why.
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

Fo: added
Quint: ill think about it
mini: EDIT: added
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

Nirvana reminds me of crappy 90's alternative.

You should name it Sovngarde instead.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

>not naming it the USSR
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

Hey guys,
im not able to play a whole lot in the next days/weeks, so the whole project may be delayed. Im not even sure if 1.7 is out yet...
sorry about that.
kickem
in iron armor

Post by kickem »

Elysium? As a name