Yacht Party

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: Yacht Party

Post by RevStoningpot »

i found a village over 2K away. I built a railway, mostly over sea. And shipped them over. Breeding took some fine tuning. I made way to many doors at fist adey bread so much i couldn't maintain connection. I've slaughtered a diamond sword worth of them getting their numbers down. At night they have an orgy in the engine room. ???
yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

Lol I can only imagine how difficult that could have been.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

Waronchickens97 was invited and not me? Hell, I base with him! Can you at least consider inviting me?
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

you have only to ask
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

so mumble chat is probably not going to work out. They ask way too much of me. address full name phone number. Also i found this in their terms
You agree to indemnify the Company for any damages, losses, costs, or expenses that the Company may incur as a result of your use of this Website or your use of the Content
So this means i am resposible for paying the websites debts. But at any rate i'm sitting here writing this while i wait for my application to submit. Still not going through and i'm gonna give it up now.

edit well i got through without giving them real details so it may be fine after all.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

wow that term are scary... if they want they can charge u for in principle whatever they want.. if only more read the terms...
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

i always read terms if someone wants my real name. But since i was able to use fake details i don't care what they want. Mostly i look out for things like taking away my freedom of speech. A funny thing you will find in just about any agreement goes like "we reserve the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason" in more or less words. This means if they want to cancel you cuz your black, they can. It's the we reserve the right to discriminate clause.
Any how every one that wants in on the chat go to mumble.com and download the chat software. I don't know if you even need an account perhaps only gnat needs one to run the server. I want as many people as possible in the voice chat since i'll be making a video and don't want to be bothered with typing. On that note people in the voice chat will be in a youtube video, i hope that doesn't scare you all away.
waronchickens97
in diamond armor

Post by waronchickens97 »

AH PEOPLE MUST NEVER KNOW MY TRUE IDENTITY! I'M OUT OF HERE!
Pthiessen
[rawr]

Post by Pthiessen »

one cruise ticket please
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

Okay 1 week left till the party every one get ready