Nos Astra

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
DakkaDok
OP

Re: Nos Astra

Post by DakkaDok »

Only me right now. This is kind of my private base at the moment. I did buy a lot of the materials from other teams/people though.
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

Hey,
It's been almost a year since my last update on this, which is mostly the case since i took a long break from Minecraft. I'm back now though, so here's some stuff that i added during the last couple of weeks.

A small building to house my enchantment table and enchanting related stuff.

An iron farm (currently without villagers, i'm working on converting some zombies).

And most importantly, the New Dantius Tower. Currently empty on the inside, as i'm not entirely sure what to put in it.

Melvin3000
still building aboveground

Post by Melvin3000 »

What's the redstone thing on the right of the last picture for?
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

Amazing.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Very stylish.
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

That was a piston elevator, before i realized those work like shit in multiplayer. I will eventually replace it with a slime elevator, but so far i've been too lazy to remove it.

By the way, just for reference: The Dantius Tower took 50 stacks of Quartz Blocks, 60 stacks of Stained Glass. If anyone has any Quartz to sell, i will buy it.
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

Well, it happened.
iQuint and parts of his team have found Nos Astra and raided / griefed it. There is most likely a wither still rampaging through the ruins, but if anyone wants to visit, the coordinates are roughly 302k 187k.
The raid was apparently part of Quint's revenge against the Principate, which i had joined a few weeks back. The fact that i personally never attacked or raided any of his bases is apparently not a good reason to spare my work, so essentially i got griefed for hanging the wrong flag from my towers.
Anyway, i will start a bigger and better build project on the creative server, and if anyone is interested, i can keep posting pictures here.
Was fun while it lasted.
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

I have started constructing New Nos Astra on the build server. Anyone with access to that server can visit it at /warp nosastrareborn.
My plan is to design a unique building for each original building at Nos Astra as tribute, as well as several different skyscrapers that i will rotate and copy/paste to fill the space in between.
All of this is of course done using creative mode and WorldEdit, so if you think that invalidates this as a build project, i guess just ignore this post.

Pictures of the New Trade Center, tribute to the first building i did at Nos Astra:

http://i.imgur.com/PPJXv8y.png

http://i.imgur.com/Z11aupr.png

http://i.imgur.com/oI9GMFO.png
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

10/10, great work. I like the spaceship especially. Sorry about Nos Astra would've loved to come visit, I might have agreed to a coordinate trade if assholes hadn't wrecked it.
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

A chance to visit the castle? Damn, that makes this even more sad.