Watch out for combat logging

Announcements about changes/updates/downtime/etc
Yukar9
Admin

Watch out for combat logging

Post by Yukar9 »

With the update to 1.13 we've enabled the combat log prevention plugin to the entire server. We've actually had the plugin since February, but until recently it was only enabled in /world.

Basically when you log out using the disconnect buttons other players have 10 seconds to kill you. So if you're worried about players killing you, type /logout when you want to log out. You can never be killed by mobs or the environment no matter how you log out.

For more information, read the wiki article https://simplicitypvp.net/w/AntiPVPLog
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: Watch out for combat logging

Post by RevStoningpot »

So, even mobs get 10 seconds to wail on you?
(I know i quit, but i haven't set a new homepage so i'm still gonna bug the forums)
clipchip
Honorary Admin

Post by clipchip »

Yukar9 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:32 pm You can be never be killed by mobs or the environment no matter how you log out.
RevStoningpot wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:26 pm So, even mobs get 10 seconds to wail on you?
typical fatshamers cant even read a single post properly, we all know yukarion banned you for helping perpetuate the idea i'm fat (lie of course) and that you made up your whole computer problem to hide your shame
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

i don't care how fat you are. Try and play with 32 bit ubuntu if you think im lying. But yeah i may have been thrown off by the use of the phrase "can be never be"
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Yep that was confusing, fixed it now.