Let me make this clear

Announcements about changes/updates/downtime/etc
Xestia
OP

Let me make this clear

Post by Xestia »

Rule #2 includes glitching. Glitching is not allowed. This includes all unintentional possibilities you have in the game, such as chunk errors and jumping past the world boundary.

People caught abusing any glitches, whether intentional or no, will be permabanned. If a glitch happens, then simply do not take advantage of it. It's not hard.

If you see a hidden base because of a chunk error, you will be banned for raiding it.

If you jump past the boundary, you will be banned.

If you duplicate items, you will be banned.

The list goes on. If a glitch happens, do not take advantage of it.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Let me make this clear

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

world boudary problems arn't actualy glitches they are just faults in whatever yukar is doing to try and enforce it. such as people getting over with an ender pearl. that's not a glitch because an eneder pearl is meant to wok in exactly that fasion. People using portals is not a glitch as portals are made to be used just as people do. in summary over comming a mod with vanilla means is not taking advantafe of a glitch it is actualy overcoming a glitch as mods/hacks are nothing more than forced glitches in the game program. Just to make things clear
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

I'm with Xestia on this, passing the world boundary is obviously not suppose to be possible, so I would consider it glitching. Whether it's glitching a plugin or the game itself is irrelevant.
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by Gnatogryz »

Yukar9 wrote:I'm with Xestia on this, passing the world boundary is obviously not suppose to be possible, so I would consider it glitching. Whether it's glitching a plugin or the game itself is irrelevant.
To make it clear, you should just add a rule #6 that states it's illegal to pass the boundary by any means. Imho rev's logic is correct - using ender pearl isn't really glitching, it's just using a tool provided officially by the game, not abusing a bug.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

I will be making the rules more clear.