I don't want tto write tthis but, everyone is telling me to

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Unic0rnb0i
[rawr]

I don't want tto write tthis but, everyone is telling me to

Post by Unic0rnb0i »

i'll start from earlier that day. I was in the same mind i was in collecting iron and half looking for diamonds (meaning to see if any were in the walls) crazycreater1 (my farmer in my group) was on. I went to the bottom of a whole in a room and passed some gravel then went down a waterfall. I then put a water bucket on one of the walls and turned some lava to obsideon. I collected some ores and checked my coords (i use them a lot because i get lost easily) and saw i was on Y 10.64, which crazy told me was the best place to get diamonds so i dug for a while and hit a batch, i think there were 4. Then i left the hole and the whole cave room was lit up like lava everywhere but invisable. I asked crazy about it he suggested herobrine and we were joking. i went back to base after that. while i was at base i was going to show crazy the record i got the other day when all the walls disappeared like all i could see was crazy and the stuff in my bedroom. I said wtf and crazy asked me what is was but i just blew it off. i went back down to the cave about a hour later to the same place. I went to another wall to search for more diamonds i started digging to the left but then i remembered the diamonds i found earlier were in that direction so i jumped back up and started digging right i dug about 5,6 blocks and found them. im pretty good at finding diamonds but, 2 batches in one day was amazing. I took them and started to leave when i saw the glowing wall again except this time it was only 1 wall. i walked up to it and started digging (trying to unglitch it) and then i heard a zombie grunt so i started digging down trying to find a bedrock layer to figure out what Y i was on (i jumped up a few times after i got the first batch) and i was aware there was lava by me so i believe i stopped digging down and dug forward. I think i stopped to listen a few times in the process of everything. Then i think i dug down one on accident and saw diamond i then started to mine it thinking i could complete my diamond armor when my screen glitched up and i was in jail. also earlier the first time i went there was a skele glitched into a wall shooting me. i think it was pure luck or i was just set up. there ya go -.-
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: I don't want tto write tthis but, everyone is telling me

Post by Gnatogryz »

Either you don't remember how this went on or you're trying to lie:
link
Unic0rnb0i
[rawr]

Post by Unic0rnb0i »

everything i said fit that video except the i accidentally dug down on the second diamond patch
Unic0rnb0i
[rawr]

Post by Unic0rnb0i »

oh and i dont remember passing that lava crater on the second batch
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

Another potential xrayyer? Anyhow, gnat, you have the cords of their base in the vid. Just a heads up.