A new, more fun version of jail... for us...

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
DjANNIHILATE
[rawr]

A new, more fun version of jail... for us...

Post by DjANNIHILATE »

Well, we were talking about random things on the server today and we somehow got on the subject of how THIS IS SPARTA. Then we thought, Hmm. Admins should punch a hole in the ground through the bedrock somewhere, where hackers and other hooligans can be teleported to, then an admin yells either 'THIS IS SPARTA' or 'THIS IS SIMPLICITYPVP' and then is kicked into the hole, into the void. Where, they will either fall through infinitely or spawn/die forever, or even die then are teleported into jail. Just something to think about, more entertainment for us. After all, all they do is cause trouble and some annoyance, Why not use them for some good old fashioned entertainment?
SolFuji
in iron armor

Re: A new, more fun version of jail... for us...

Post by SolFuji »

Wouldn't it be very spammy if they die, and die, and die... and die... die... ?

I don't think we need something like an entertaining jail, because there are normaly no people around spam to see the jailed person.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

spam is one of the reasons i hate jail to begin with
DjANNIHILATE
[rawr]

Post by DjANNIHILATE »

The death messages, just from those who are jailed - could be hidden, just like they can be muted.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

We've had so many jails in the time this server has existed, I wouldn't be surprised if the current jail is changed all the sudden :S