Normal Difficulty

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Durklin
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Normal Difficulty

Post by Durklin »

Hello, This is Durklin I have a small Request/Suggestion That will change the history of this server in a positive way, That will help everyone new, And some who are old in this server, Some people won't appreciate it, And the reason is because they're very good/Pro minecrafters, But most people Will love this Request, Mostly the new people who couldn't do anything, Because they keep joining and walking around and dying again and again, Then they usually "Give up" And leave the server, And the Request is setting the server's Difficulty to normal, So people won't die fast/often, New players can make it out of spawn easier, And so more people will join the community of this server, And make more places, And some might even help fixing spawn's ruined lands around, But Some people who've been Out and been settled just fine, Won't like that Because they are outside and happy, But if those people would think about the new players' feelings, They will support this request, Thank you.

-Durklin.
Last edited by Durklin on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Normal Difficulty

Post by Yukar9 »

It would certainly make it easier for new people to start out, would also make hunger a lot easier to survive.
waronchickens97
in diamond armor

Post by waronchickens97 »

Why not just install buckit and get over it already? You're killing the aesthetic of the server.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

waronchickens97 wrote:Why not just install buckit and get over it already? You're killing the aesthetic of the server.
Sorry, I don't understand.
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by Gnatogryz »

I think that reducing the difficulty kills the "survival" part of the game.
Durklin
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Durklin »

But think about the new players, Who cannot make it out!
Gnatogryz

Post by Gnatogryz »

About a month ago I experimented with my bed placement. As usual with that kind of experiments, I ended up with no gear at the spawn.

It took me 15 minutes to find trees, build a house, make a bed and set up a wheat farm. I recommend that you l2p. If you're smart enough to type /kit in the chat, you should be smart enough to walk 5 minutes in one direction.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

difficulty just makes mobs easier. Try walking during the day dumbass. This is not a pansy ass pussy server. This server is for good players we have no pitty for dumb ass children that don't know how to play video games. Like Gnat said and I'll confirm, getting out of spawn is easy.

Oh and not starving to death makes the hunger aspect of the game completely pointless. I played a normal server before. You loose food and then drop to half a heart. Then you enjoy life as long as you want, providing you're not some dumb ass kid that can't play a video game.
Ellidon
still building aboveground

Post by Ellidon »

No, that would ruin the server, and fixing up the ruins around spawn is also not cool.
Gnatogryz

Post by Gnatogryz »

Durklin wrote:But think about the new players, Who cannot make it out!
I just tried "making it out" and i "made it out" in 15 minutes.
http://youtu.be/4cttzG5tbjk