Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: Rev coming upon 1337 posts?

Post by RevStoningpot »

you mean quit like a whiny baby?
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

He's on 1338...It's sad that Fo quit though, I'm dissappointed to see him give up so easily.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

Just noticed. Anyways I don't think he was at 1337 when he posted that, but it doesn't matter.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Who gives a shit, Fo was a whiney bitch anyways.
snyper1025
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by snyper1025 »

Yea i just got banned from you or the server for no REASON on July 20th, Friday maybe around 3:36 Pm.I was not told a reason why i got banned.because i walked in a house and announced what was in it and started taking stuff, i didn't know if that was a admins house or what.its a hardcore server like really i got banned for playing hardcore on your pvp server. Unban me please or im going to have to inform the owner of the server and of this website to unban be and demote someone
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

snyper1025 wrote:Yea i just got banned from you or the server for no REASON on July 20th, Friday maybe around 3:36 Pm.I was not told a reason why i got banned.because i walked in a house and announced what was in it and started taking stuff, i didn't know if that was a admins house or what.its a hardcore server like really i got banned for playing hardcore on your pvp server. Unban me please or im going to have to inform the owner of the server and of this website to unban be and demote someone
One, this is the wrong thread. Go to the Appeal section. Second, look at your thread. It was quite clear you announced that you used xrays and chestfinder. We do NOT allow that.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

snyper1025 wrote:Unban me please or im going to have to inform the owner of the server and of this website to unban be and demote someone
Oh no he's gonna get the owner after me. I'm so screwed!
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

snyper1025 wrote:Yea i just got banned from you or the server for no REASON on July 20th, Friday maybe around 3:36 Pm.I was not told a reason why i got banned.because i walked in a house and announced what was in it and started taking stuff, i didn't know if that was a admins house or what.its a hardcore server like really i got banned for playing hardcore on your pvp server. Unban me please or im going to have to inform the owner of the server and of this website to unban be and demote someone

Yea mang i jus got bnd fm ur srvr 4 no RESON wut so evar. it was like july 20th or some shit, i was told a rason whay i got banned. bcuz i wakled in a haws an annunced da my xray hax wrok and took stuff an got banned by a gud admin. my brother works for valve hell get your accunt vac banned bitch u better unban me.