Starter kit

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Starter kit

Post by Gnatogryz »

Make hidden low-efficiency spawners - cow, chicken or pig. It's easy to place it in the protected area in a way that will vastly reduce its efficiency and pop the animals outside. That way the server's vanilla aspect won't suffer, there will be no way to abuse it, and the noobs will have something to start with.
Durklin
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Durklin »

Great Idea Yukar, Maybe a sword and leather armour like any regular starter kit, And I think Food needs to be something else, Let's say 3 Steaks?
Gnatogryz

Post by Gnatogryz »

Seriously, f*ck kits. Starting on this server is all about challenge and adventure.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

who the fuck is this dirka dirka dick? You want every thing handed to you, go find another server dumbass this one's not for you. No one even offered you armor and you just go a head beg for it. FUCK I HATE YOU STUPID ASS CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!! GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS AND PLAY THE DAMN GAME!
Gnatogryz

Post by Gnatogryz »

I'll paste this here, for those who claim that starting on simpvp is too hard. 15 minutes, no speedups, no editing.
http://youtu.be/4cttzG5tbjk
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Obviously they don't try hard enough. They want to build a wooden house five blocks from spawn and then complain when it gets turned into swiss cheese when they go to craft a wooden pickaxe.
waronchickens97
in diamond armor

Post by waronchickens97 »

When I got out of spawn, 2 hours and I was 30k out with full iron, large amounts of food and more.
SolFuji
in iron armor

Post by SolFuji »

Gnatogryz wrote:I'll paste this here, for those who claim that starting on simpvp is too hard. 15 minutes, no speedups, no editing.
http://youtu.be/4cttzG5tbjk
Now, as you proofed that it is possible to get from spawn to the populated part of the map as new and skilled player - what everybody admitted either - you could start to say something to the other arguments...
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Look, if anyone has a scant amount of intelligence they can figure out how to be most efficeient with the energy they have. Timing is key, and if they can figure out that when they don't move, they don't hunger, then they can simply wait for daybreak for free food. No starter kits are needed if you have some common sense, and if you don't, then this isn't the right server.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:Look, if anyone has a scant amount of intelligence they can figure out how to be most efficeient with the energy they have. Timing is key, and if they can figure out that when they don't move, they don't hunger, then they can simply wait for daybreak for free food. No starter kits are needed if you have some common sense, and if you don't, then this isn't the right server.
Kids these days got nothing like common sense, explaining why there are pussy servers nowadays