Rollbacks?

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
Fluz43
in iron armor

Rollbacks?

Post by Fluz43 »

I'm trying to get to a substantially far distance away from spawn on one of my accounts, and with all these rollbacks from logging out and back in, I've lost at LEAST half an hours' worth of traveling. Is this an issue with 1.3 or bukkit?
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Rollbacks?

Post by Yukar9 »

Could you please describe these rollbacks a bit more?
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

(I'm not requesting you do a rollback, to make that clear to anyone) Let's say I'm on my boat for a good travel. I pass an island at for example 1k blocks, then I travel to 4k blocks and log off to get a snack or something. I log back on and I'm at where I saw the last bit of land, 3k blocks back. It's happened very often, along with falling off of the world and not being able to log on the server.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

Just died and "hit the ground too hard" in a boat. I was at one of the end of the world glitches and mini mentioned that boating lagged the world.

EDIT- I got some stuff back, mitt said that a teleporting glitch played in the role of my death.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Still happening?
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

I don't know. I logged on to do a test and I was at the same island I've been teleported to for the third time, but when I tried logging out and back in 1k from the island, I was fine.
nightglidecx
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by nightglidecx »

this happend to me last night a couple of times, i logged back in and i ended up to where i was about 100 blocks away from where i logged out.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

When you log back in are you at the proper spot but then instantly teleported to the old spot, or do you actually log in at the old spot?

Does your inventory also rollback?
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

No response? Is it no longer an issue?
Ellidon
still building aboveground

Post by Ellidon »

Not sure, I've had the same problem though. Inventory stays the same as far as I can tell.